Bruce Randall Donald
James B. Duke Professor of Computer SciencePlease visit Bruce Donald's personal web page for up-to-date information, research, teaching, and publications. That website is hosted by the Departments of Computer Science, Chemistry, and Biochemistry at Duke University.
Appointments and Affiliations
- James B. Duke Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Biochemistry
- Professor in the Department of Chemistry
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Bass Fellow
- Office Location: LSRC D212, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6583
- Ojewole, AA; Jou, JD; Fowler, VG; Donald, BR, BBK* (Branch and bound over K*): A provable and efficient ensemble-based algorithm to optimize stability and binding affinity over large sequence spaces, Lecture notes in computer science, vol 10229 LNCS (2017), pp. 157-172 [10.1007/978-3-319-56970-3_10] [abs].