Pelham Wilder Professor of Computer Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Pelham Wilder Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
- Office Location: LSRC D312, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6523
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1989
- COMPSCI 290: Topics in Computer Science
- COMPSCI 391: Independent Study
- COMPSCI 512: Distributed Information Systems
- COMPSCI 590: Advanced Topics in Computer Science
- Bozkurt, IN; Aguirre, A; Chandrasekaran, B; Godfrey, PB; Laughlin, G; Maggs, B; Singla, A, Why is the internet so slow?!, Lecture notes in computer science, vol 10176 LNCS (2017), pp. 173-187 [10.1007/978-3-319-54328-4_13] [abs].
- Narayanan, SP; Nam, YS; Sivakumar, A; Chandrasekaran, B; Maggs, B; Rao, S, Reducing latency through page-aware management of web objects by content delivery networks, SIGMETRICS/ Performance 2016 - Proceedings of the SIGMETRICS/Performance Joint International Conference on Measurement and Modeling of Computer Science (2016), pp. 89-100 [10.1145/2896377.2901472] [abs].
- Maggs, BM; Sitaraman, RK, Algorithmic Nuggets in Content Delivery, ACM SIGCOMM Computer Communication Review, vol 45 no. 3 (2015), pp. 52-66 [10.1145/2805789.2805800] [abs].
- Gillman, D; Lin, Y; Maggs, B; Sitaraman, RK, Protecting Websites from Attack with Secure Delivery Networks, Computer, vol 48 no. 4 (2015), pp. 26-34 [10.1109/MC.2015.116] [abs].
- Akella, A; Benson, T; Chandrasekaran, B; Huang, C; Maggs, B; Maltz, D, A universal approach to data center network design, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series, vol 04-07-January-2015 (2015) [10.1145/2684464.2684505] [abs].