Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
- Office Location: 130 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5252
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1995
- M.S.E.E. University Colorado Denver, 1984
- B.S. Virginia Polytech Institute and State University, 1982
He conducts research in the areas of mixed-signal VLSI design and sub-system hardware development for biomedical instrumentation products.
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 532: Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- ECE 539: CMOS VLSI Design Methodologies
- Rossi, MA; Go, V; Murphy, T; Fu, Q; Morizio, J; Yin, HH, A wirelessly controlled implantable LED system for deep brain optogenetic stimulation., Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience, vol 9 (2015) [10.3389/fnint.2015.00008] [abs].
- Fan, D; Rich, D; Holtzman, T; Ruther, P; Dalley, JW; Lopez, A; Rossi, MA; Barter, JW; Salas-Meza, D; Herwik, S; Holzhammer, T; Morizio, J; Yin, HH, A wireless multi-channel recording system for freely behaving mice and rats., PloS one, vol 6 no. 7 (2011) [10.1371/journal.pone.0022033] [abs].
- Arora, H; Klemmer, N; Morizio, JC; Wolf, PD, Enhanced phase noise modeling of fractional-N frequency synthesizers, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol 52 no. 2 (2005), pp. 379-395 [10.1109/TCSI.2004.841594] [abs].
- Morizio, J; Irazoqui, P; Go, V; Parmentier, J; IEEE, , Wireless headdstage for neural prosthetics, International IEEE/EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering : [proceedings]. International IEEE EMBS Conference on Neural Engineering (2005), pp. 414-417 [abs].
- Lee, S; Morizio, JC; Johnson, KM, Novel frame buffer pixel circuits for liquid-crystal-on-silicon microdisplays, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol 39 no. 1 (2004), pp. 132-139 [10.1109/JSSC.2003.820875] [abs].