Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5252
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 1995
- M.S.E.E. University Colorado Denver, 1984
- B.S. Virginia Polytech Institute and State University, 1982
He conducts research in the areas of mixed-signal VLSI design and sub-system hardware development for biomedical instrumentation products.
Nanoscale/microscale computing systems
Mixed Signal VLSI Design
Integrated Analog CMOS Circuit Design
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- ECE 532: Analog Integrated Circuit Design
- ECE 539: CMOS VLSI Design Methodologies
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- Arora, H; Klemmer, N; Morizio, JC; Wolf, PD, Enhanced phase noise modeling of fractional-N frequency synthesizers, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol 52 no. 2 (2005), pp. 379-395 [10.1109/TCSI.2004.841594] [abs].
- Lee, S; Morizio, JC; Johnson, KM, Novel frame buffer pixel circuits for liquid-crystal-on-silicon microdisplays, IEEE Journal of Solid-State Circuits, vol 39 no. 1 (2004), pp. 132-139 [10.1109/JSSC.2003.820875] [abs].
- Obeid, I; Morizio, JC; Moxon, KA; Nicolelis, MA; Wolf, PD, Two multichannel integrated circuits for neural recording and signal processing., IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering, vol 50 no. 2 (2003), pp. 255-258 [10.1109/TBME.2002.807643] [abs].
- Lee, S; Morizio, JC; Johnson, KM, A LCOS microdisplay driver with frame buffer pixels, Information Sciences, vol 149 no. 1-3 (2003), pp. 3-11 [10.1016/S0020-0255(02)00239-6] [abs].
- MORIZIO, JC, 14-bit 2.2-MS/s sigma-delta ADC's, IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits, vol 35 no. 7 (2000), pp. 968-976 [10.1109/4.848205] [abs].