Joel Alter Greenberg
Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: Box 90291, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-0183
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2012
- BME 552: Advanced Optics
- ECE 541: Advanced Optics
- PHYSICS 621: Advanced Optics
- Spencer, JR; Carter, JE; Leung, CK; McCall, SJ; Greenberg, JA; Kapadia, AJ, Coded aperture coherent scatter spectral imaging for assessment of breast cancers: An ex-vivo demonstration, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 10132 (2017) [10.1117/12.2253975] [abs].
- Greenberg, JA; Hassan, M; Regnerus, B; Wolter, S, Design and implementation of a fan beam coded aperture x-ray diffraction tomography system for checkpoint baggage scanning, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10187 (2017) [10.1117/12.2263152] [abs].
- Coccarelli, D; Greenberg, JA; Mandava, S; Gong, Q; Huang, LC; Ashok, A; Gehm, ME, Creating an experimental testbed for information-theoretic analysis of architectures for x-ray anomaly detection, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10187 (2017) [10.1117/12.2263033] [abs].
- Lakshmanan, MN; Greenberg, JA; Samei, E; Kapadia, AJ, Accuracy assessment and characterization of x-ray coded aperture coherent scatter spectral imaging for breast cancer classification., Journal of medical imaging (Bellingham, Wash.), vol 4 no. 1 (2017) [10.1117/1.jmi.4.1.013505] [abs].
- Odinaka, I; Kaganovsky, Y; Greenberg, JA; Hassan, M; Politte, DG; O'Sullivan, JA; Carin, L; Brady, DJ, Spectrally grouped total variation reconstruction for scatter imaging using ADMM, 2015 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium and Medical Imaging Conference, NSS/MIC 2015 (2016) [10.1109/NSSMIC.2015.7582220] [abs].