Joel Alter Greenberg
Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Office Location: Box 90291, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-0183
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spencer, JR; Carter, JE; Leung, CK; McCall, SJ; Greenberg, JA; Kapadia, AJ, Coded aperture coherent scatter spectral imaging for assessment of breast cancers: An ex-vivo demonstration, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 10132 (2017) [10.1117/12.2253975] [abs].
- Greenberg, JA; Hassan, M; Regnerus, B; Wolter, S, Design and implementation of a fan beam coded aperture x-ray diffraction tomography system for checkpoint baggage scanning, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10187 (2017) [10.1117/12.2263152] [abs].
- Coccarelli, D; Greenberg, JA; Mandava, S; Gong, Q; Huang, LC; Ashok, A; Gehm, ME, Creating an experimental testbed for information-theoretic analysis of architectures for x-ray anomaly detection, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10187 (2017) [10.1117/12.2263033] [abs].
- Li, X; Stevens, A; Greenberg, JA; Gehm, ME, Dynamically coded memory effect imaging, Optics InfoBase Conference Papers, vol Part F46-COSI 2017 (2017) [10.1364/COSI.2017.CM3B.2] [abs].
- Yuan, S; Wolter, SD; Greenberg, JA, Classification-free threat detection based on material-science-informed clustering, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10187 (2017) [10.1117/12.2262942] [abs].