Joel Alter Greenberg
Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: Box 90291, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-0183
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2012
- BME 552: Advanced Optics
- ECE 541: Advanced Optics
- PHYSICS 621: Advanced Optics
- Hassan, M; Greenberg, JA; Odinaka, I; Brady, DJ, Snapshot fan beam coded aperture coherent scatter tomography., Optics express, vol 24 no. 16 (2016), pp. 18277-18289 [10.1364/oe.24.018277] [abs].
- Odinaka, I; Greenberg, JA; Kaganovsky, Y; Holmgren, A; Hassan, M; Politte, DG; O'Sullivan, JA; Carin, L; Brady, DJ, Coded aperture x-ray diffraction imaging with transmission computed tomography side-information, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 9783 (2016) [10.1117/12.2216915] [abs].
- Odinaka, I; Kaganovsky, Y; O'Sullivan, JA; Politte, DG; Holmgren, AD; Greenberg, JA; Carin, L; Brady, DJ, Domain and range decomposition methods for coded aperture x-ray coherent scatter imaging, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 9847 (2016) [10.1117/12.2224265] [abs].
- Gong, Q; Coccarelli, D; Stoian, RI; Greenberg, J; Vera, E; Gehm, M, Rapid GPU-based simulation of x-ray transmission, scatter, and phase measurements for threat detection systems, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 9847 (2016) [10.1117/12.2223244] [abs].
- Greenberg, JA, X-ray scatter imaging applications in medicine (2015) [abs].