Joel Alter Greenberg
Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer EngineeringPerforms research in the area of computational imaging with a focus on physics-based modeling and system-level design from fundamental science through algorithm implementation.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Phone: (919) 660-0183
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2012
- BME 552: Advanced Optics
- ECE 541: Advanced Optics
- PHYSICS 621: Advanced Optics
- Greenberg, JA, X-ray scatter imaging applications in medicine (2015) [abs].
- Greenberg, JA; Lakshmanan, MN; Brady, DJ; Kapadia, AJ, Optimization of a coded aperture coherent scatter spectral imaging system for medical imaging, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 9412 (2015) [10.1117/12.2082110] [abs].
- Lakshmanan, MN; Greenberg, JA; Samei, E; Kapadia, AJ, Experimental implementation of coded aperture coherent scatter spectral imaging of cancerous and healthy breast tissue samples, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 9412 (2015) [10.1117/12.2082318] [abs].
- Wang, L; Huang, J; Yuan, X; Krishnamurthy, K; Greenberg, J; Cevher, V; Rodrigues, MRD; Brady, D; Calderbank, R; Carin, L, Signal Recovery and System Calibration from Multiple Compressive Poisson Measurements, SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences, vol 8 no. 3 (2015), pp. 1923-1954 [10.1137/140998779] [abs].
- Greenberg, JA, Practical tabletop X-ray scatter tomography (2014) [abs].