Joel Alter Greenberg
Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: Box 90291, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-0183
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2012
- ECE 391: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- Gong, Q; Stoian, RI; Coccarelli, DS; Greenberg, JA; Vera, E; Gehm, ME, Rapid simulation of X-ray transmission imaging for baggage inspection via GPU-based ray-tracing, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research Section B: Beam Interactions with Materials and Atoms, vol 415 (2018), pp. 100-109 [10.1016/j.nimb.2017.09.035] [abs].
- Zhu, Z; Katsevich, A; Kapadia, AJ; Greenberg, JA; Pang, S, X-ray diffraction tomography with limited projection information., Scientific Reports, vol 8 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41598-017-19089-w] [abs].
- Spencer, JR; Carter, JE; Leung, CK; McCall, SJ; Greenberg, JA; Kapadia, AJ, Coded aperture coherent scatter spectral imaging for assessment of breast cancers: An ex-vivo demonstration, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 10132 (2017) [10.1117/12.2253975] [abs].
- Coccarelli, D; Greenberg, JA; Mandava, S; Gong, Q; Huang, LC; Ashok, A; Gehm, ME, Creating an experimental testbed for information-theoretic analysis of architectures for x-ray anomaly detection, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10187 (2017) [10.1117/12.2263033] [abs].
- Li, X; Stevens, A; Greenberg, JA; Gehm, ME, Dynamically coded memory effect imaging, Optics InfoBase Conference Papers, vol Part F46-COSI 2017 (2017) [10.1364/COSI.2017.CM3B.2] [abs].