Joseph E Lucas
Associate Research Professor in the Social Science Research Institute
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in the Social Science Research Institute
- Assistant Professor - Track V of Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4675
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2006
- Futoma, J; Morris, J; Lucas, J, A comparison of models for predicting early hospital readmissions, Journal of Biomedical Informatics, vol 56 (2015), pp. 229-238 [10.1016/j.jbi.2015.05.016] [abs].
- Lucas, JE; Sapiro, G, Cancer: What's luck got to do with it?, Significance, vol 12 no. 2 (2015), pp. 40-42 [10.1111/j.1740-9713.2015.00816.x] [abs].
- Mayrink, VD; Lucas, JE, Bayesian factor models for the detection of coherent patterns in gene expression data, Brazilian Journal of Probability and Statistics, vol 29 no. 1 (2015), pp. 1-33 [10.1214/13-BJPS226] [abs].
- Rose, JJ; Voora, D; Cyr, DD; Lucas, JE; Zaas, AK; Woods, CW; Newby, LK; Kraus, WE; Ginsburg, GS, Gene Expression Profiles Link Respiratory Viral Infection, Platelet Response to Aspirin, and Acute Myocardial Infarction., PloS one, vol 10 no. 7 (2015) [abs].
- Patel, K; Remlinger, KS; Walker, TG; Leitner, P; Lucas, JE; Gardner, SD; McHutchison, JG; Irving, W; Guha, IN, Multiplex protein analysis to determine fibrosis stage and progression in patients with chronic hepatitis C., Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, vol 12 no. 12 (2014) [abs].