Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 307 Gross Hall, 140 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-3667
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Burke, TW; Henao, R; Soderblom, E; Tsalik, EL; Thompson, JW; McClain, MT; Nichols, M; Nicholson, BP; Veldman, T; Lucas, JE; Moseley, MA; Turner, RB; Lambkin-Williams, R; Hero, AO; Woods, CW; Ginsburg, GS, Nasopharyngeal Protein Biomarkers of Acute Respiratory Virus Infection., EBioMedicine (2017) [10.1016/j.ebiom.2017.02.015] [abs].
- Fan, K; Zhang, Y; Henao, R; Heller, K, Triply stochastic variational inference for non-linear beta process factor analysis, Proceedings / IEEE International Conference on Data Mining. IEEE International Conference on Data Mining (2017), pp. 121-130 [10.1109/ICDM.2016.36] [abs].
- Patel, YA; Henao, R; Moylan, CA; Guy, CD; Piercy, DL; Diehl, AM; Abdelmalek, MF, Vitamin D is Not Associated With Severity in NAFLD: Results of a Paired Clinical and Gene Expression Profile Analysis., The American Journal of Gastroenterology (Elsevier), vol 111 no. 11 (2016), pp. 1591-1598 [10.1038/ajg.2016.406] [abs].
- Henao, R; Lu, JT; Lucas, JE; Ferranti, J; Carin, L, Electronic health record analysis via deep poisson factor models, Journal of machine learning research : JMLR, vol 17 (2016) [abs].
- McClain, MT; Henao, R; Williams, J; Nicholson, B; Veldman, T; Hudson, L; Tsalik, EL; Lambkin-Williams, R; Gilbert, A; Mann, A; Ginsburg, GS; Woods, CW, Differential evolution of peripheral cytokine levels in symptomatic and asymptomatic responses to experimental influenza virus challenge., Clinical & Experimental Immunology, vol 183 no. 3 (2016), pp. 441-451 [10.1111/cei.12736] [abs].