Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- Goetz, SM; Li, Z; Peterchev, AV; Liang, X; Zhang, C; Lukic, SM, Sensorless scheduling of the modular multilevel series-parallel converter: Enabling a flexible, efficient, modular battery, Conference Proceedings - IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition - APEC, vol 2016-May (2016), pp. 2349-2354 [10.1109/APEC.2016.7468193] [abs].
- D'Ostilio, K; Goetz, SM; Hannah, R; Ciocca, M; Chieffo, R; Chen, J-CA; Peterchev, AV; Rothwell, JC, Effect of coil orientation on strength-duration time constant and I-wave activation with controllable pulse parameter transcranial magnetic stimulation., Clinical Neurophysiology, vol 127 no. 1 (2016), pp. 675-683 [10.1016/j.clinph.2015.05.017] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Luber, B; Lisanby, SH; Murphy, DLK; Kozyrkov, IC; Grill, WM; Peterchev, AV, Enhancement of Neuromodulation with Novel Pulse Shapes Generated by Controllable Pulse Parameter Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation., Brain Stimulation, vol 9 no. 1 (2016), pp. 39-47 [10.1016/j.brs.2015.08.013] [abs].
- Peterchev, AV; Murphy, DLK; Goetz, SM, Quiet transcranial magnetic stimulation: Status and future directions, Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology - Proceedings, vol 2015-November (2015), pp. 226-229 [10.1109/EMBC.2015.7318341] [abs].
- Peterchev, AV; Deng, ZD; Goetz, SM, Advances in Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation Technology (2015), pp. 165-189 [10.1002/9781118568323.ch10] [abs].