Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the News
- Goetz, SM; Li, Z; Liang, X; Zhang, C; Lukic, SM; Peterchev, AV, Control of Modular Multilevel Converter With Parallel Connectivity—Application to Battery Systems, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 32 no. 11 (2017), pp. 8381-8392 [10.1109/TPEL.2016.2645884] [abs].
- Song, D; Schwaiger, K; Korte, C; Stark, C; Luetje, T; Jaensch, M; Goetz, S, Highly dynamic multiphase wide-bandgap DC-DC converter for automotive active suspension systems, 2017 IEEE 3rd International Future Energy Electronics Conference and ECCE Asia, IFEEC - ECCE Asia 2017 (2017), pp. 528-533 [10.1109/IFEEC.2017.7992094] [abs].
- Wang, C; Li, Z; Murphy, DLK; Li, Z; Peterchev, AV; Goetz, SM, Photovoltaic multilevel inverter with distributed maximum power point tracking and dynamic circuit reconfiguration, 2017 IEEE 3rd International Future Energy Electronics Conference and ECCE Asia, IFEEC - ECCE Asia 2017 (2017), pp. 1520-1525 [10.1109/IFEEC.2017.7992271] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Deng, Z-D, The development and modelling of devices and paradigms for transcranial magnetic stimulation, International Review of Psychiatry (Informa), vol 29 no. 2 (2017), pp. 115-145 [10.1080/09540261.2017.1305949] [abs].
- Korte, C; Specht, E; Goetz, S, A novel spectral control method for an automotive gallium nitride DC-DC converter, PCIM Europe 2017 - International Exhibition and Conference for Power Electronics, Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management (2017) [10.1109/SBMicro.2017.7990744] [abs].