Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the News
- Goetz, SM; Li, Z; Liang, X; Zhang, C; Lukic, SM; Peterchev, AV, Control of Modular Multilevel Converter With Parallel Connectivity—Application to Battery Systems, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 32 no. 11 (2017), pp. 8381-8392 [10.1109/TPEL.2016.2645884] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Deng, Z-D, The development and modelling of devices and paradigms for transcranial magnetic stimulation, International Review of Psychiatry (Informa), vol 29 no. 2 (2017), pp. 115-145 [10.1080/09540261.2017.1305949] [abs].
- Goetz, S; Korte, C, Spectral synthesis of switching distortion in automotive drive inverters, 2016 18th European Conference on Power Electronics and Applications, EPE 2016 ECCE Europe (2016) [10.1109/EPE.2016.7695632] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Li, Z; Peterchev, AV; Liang, X; Zhang, C; Lukic, SM, Sensorless scheduling of the modular multilevel series-parallel converter: Enabling a flexible, efficient, modular battery, Conference Proceedings - IEEE Applied Power Electronics Conference and Exposition - APEC, vol 2016-May (2016), pp. 2349-2354 [10.1109/APEC.2016.7468193] [abs].
- Singer, A; Jeyaprakash, A; Goetz, S; Helling, F; Weyh, T, Isolated low-power multi-output DC-DC converters with heterogeneous loads for an efficient supply of modular power electronics systems, PCIM Europe 2016; International Exhibition and Conference for Power Electronics, Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy and Energy Management (2016), pp. 1904-1911 [abs].