Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- D'Ostilio, K; Goetz, SM; Hannah, R; Ciocca, M; Chieffo, R; Chen, JC; Peterchev, AV; Rothwell, JC, Effect of coil orientation on strength-duration time constant and I-wave activation with controllable pulse parameter transcranial magnetic stimulation., Clinical Neurophysiology, vol 127 no. 1 (2016), pp. 675-683 [10.1016/j.clinph.2015.05.017] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV; Weyh, T, Modular Multilevel Converter With Series and Parallel Module Connectivity: Topology and Control, IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 30 no. 1 (2015), pp. 203-215 [10.1109/TPEL.2014.2310225] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Lisanby, SH; Murphy, DL; Price, RJ; O'Grady, G; Peterchev, AV, Impulse noise of transcranial magnetic stimulation: measurement, safety, and auditory neuromodulation., Brain Stimulation, vol 8 no. 1 (2015), pp. 161-163 [10.1016/j.brs.2014.10.010] [abs].
- Helling, F; Gotz, S; Singer, A; Weyh, T, Fast Modular Multilevel series/Parallel Converter for direct-drive gas turbines, Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE North West Russia Section Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering Conference, ElConRusNW 2015 (2015), pp. 198-202 [10.1109/EIConRusNW.2015.7102262] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Luber, B; Lisanby, SH; Peterchev, AV, A novel model incorporating two variability sources for describing motor evoked potentials, Brain Stimulation, vol 7 no. 4 (2014), pp. 541-552 [10.1016/j.brs.2014.03.002] [abs].