Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Phone: (919) 660-8469
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- D.Phil. Polytechnique Montreal (Canada), 2008
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- Larouche, S; Rose, A; Smith, DR, A constitutive description of nonlinear metamaterials through electric, magnetic, and magnetoelectric nonlinearities, Springer Series in Materials Science, vol 200 (2015) [10.1007/978-3-319-08386-5_1] [abs].
- Baron, A; Larouche, S; Gauthier, DJ; Smith, DR, Scaling of the nonlinear response of the surface plasmon polariton at a metal/dielectric interface, Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol 32 no. 1 (2015), pp. 9-9 [10.1364/JOSAB.32.000009] [abs].
- Baron, A; Larouche, S; Gauthier, DJ; Smith, DR, Scaling of the nonlinear response of metal/dielectric plasmonic waveguides, CLEO: QELS - Fundamental Science, CLEO_QELS 2015 (2015) [10.1364/CLEO_QELS.2015.FM3E.7] [abs].
- Lassiter, JB; Chen, X; Liu, X; Ciracì, C; Hoang, TB; Larouche, S; Oh, S-H; Mikkelsen, MH; Smith, DR, Third-Harmonic Generation Enhancement by Film-Coupled Plasmonic Stripe Resonators, ACS Photonics, vol 1 no. 11 (2014), pp. 1212-1217 [10.1021/ph500276v] [abs].
- de Denus-Baillargeon, M-M; Schmitt, T; Larouche, S; Martinu, L, Design and fabrication of stress-compensated optical coatings: Fabry–Perot filters for astronomical applications, Applied Optics, vol 53 no. 12 (2014), pp. 2616-2616 [10.1364/AO.53.002616] [abs].