Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: None, None, NC 27708
- Email Address: email@example.com
- D.Phil. Polytechnique Montreal (Canada), 2008
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- Zecca, R; Bowen, PT; Smith, DR; Larouche, S, Transformation-optics simulation method for stimulated Brillouin scattering, Physical Review A, vol 94 no. 6 (2016) [10.1103/PhysRevA.94.063818] [abs].
- Lipworth, G; Caira, NW; Larouche, S; Smith, DR, Phase and magnitude constrained metasurface holography at W-band frequencies., Optics express, vol 24 no. 17 (2016), pp. 19372-19387 [10.1364/oe.24.019372] [abs].
- Larouche, S; Rose, A; Smith, DR, A constitutive description of nonlinear metamaterials through electric, magnetic, and magnetoelectric nonlinearities, Springer Series in Materials Science, vol 200 (2015) [10.1007/978-3-319-08386-5_1] [abs].
- Baron, A; Larouche, S; Gauthier, DJ; Smith, DR, Scaling of the nonlinear response of the surface plasmon polariton at a metal/dielectric interface, Journal of the Optical Society of America B, vol 32 no. 1 (2015), pp. 9-9 [10.1364/JOSAB.32.000009] [abs].
- Baron, A; Larouche, S; Gauthier, DJ; Smith, DR, Scaling of the nonlinear response of metal/dielectric plasmonic waveguides, CLEO: QELS - Fundamental Science, CLEO_QELS 2015 (2015) [10.1364/CLEO_QELS.2015.FM3E.7] [abs].