Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: None, None, NC 27708
- Email Address: email@example.com
- D.Phil. Polytechnique Montreal (Canada), 2008
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- Smith, DR; Gowda, VR; Yurduseven, O; Larouche, S; Lipworth, G; Urzhumov, Y; Reynolds, MS, An analysis of beamed wireless power transfer in the Fresnel zone using a dynamic, metasurface aperture, Journal of Applied Physics, vol 121 no. 1 (2017), pp. 014901-014901 [10.1063/1.4973345] [abs].
- Zecca, R; Bowen, PT; Smith, DR; Larouche, S, Transformation-optics simulation method for stimulated Brillouin scattering, Physical Review A, vol 94 no. 6 (2016) [10.1103/PhysRevA.94.063818] [abs].
- Lipworth, G; Caira, NW; Larouche, S; Smith, DR, Phase and magnitude constrained metasurface holography at W-band frequencies., Optics express, vol 24 no. 17 (2016), pp. 19372-19387 [10.1364/oe.24.019372] [abs].
- Huang, Z; Baron, A; Larouche, S; Argyropoulos, C; Smith, DR, Optical bistability with film-coupled metasurfaces., Optics Letters, vol 40 no. 23 (2015), pp. 5638-5641 [10.1364/ol.40.005638] [abs].
- Baron, A; Larouche, S; Gauthier, DJ; Smith, DR, Scaling of the nonlinear response of metal/dielectric plasmonic waveguides, Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe - Technical Digest, vol 2015-August (2015) [abs].