Theophilus Adetokunbo Benson
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Wisconsin at Madison, 2012
- COMPSCI 356: Computer Network Architecture
- COMPSCI 391: Independent Study
- COMPSCI 514: Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
- COMPSCI 590: Advanced Topics in Computer Science
- ECE 356: Computer Network Architecture
- ECE 494: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 558: Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
- Yang, J; Yang, X; Zhou, Z; Wu, X; Benson, T; Hu, C, FOCUS: Function Offloading from a Controller to Utilize Switch power, 2016 IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks, NFV-SDN 2016 (2017), pp. 199-205 [10.1109/NFV-SDN.2016.7919498] [abs].
- Garcia, W; Benson, T, A first look at bugs in openstack, CAN 2016 - Proceedings of the 2016 ACM Workshop on Cloud-Assisted Networking, co-located with CoNEXT 2016 (2016), pp. 67-72 [10.1145/3010079.3010086] [abs].
- Ghasemi, M; Kanuparthy, P; Mansy, A; Benson, T; Rexford, J, Performance characterization of a commercial video streaming service, Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM Internet Measurement Conference, IMC, vol 14-16-November-2016 (2016), pp. 499-511 [10.1145/2987443.2987481] [abs].
- Ahmad, S; Haamid, AL; Qazi, ZA; Zhou, Z; Benson, T; Qazi, IA, A view from the other side: Understanding mobile phone characteristics in the developing world, Proceedings of the ACM SIGCOMM Internet Measurement Conference, IMC, vol 14-16-November-2016 (2016), pp. 319-325 [10.1145/2987443.2987470] [abs].
- Joshi, K; Benson, T, Network Function Virtualization, IEEE Internet Computing, vol 20 no. 6 (2016), pp. 7-9 [10.1109/MIC.2016.112] [abs].