Daniel L. Marks
Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 3529 CIEMAS, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-3682
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign, 2001
Metamaterials and Synthetic Electromagnetic Materials, Computational Imaging, Imaging System Design, Inverse Scattering, Mathematical Inference, and Optical Design
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the News
- Advances on Multicolor Holography May Bring 3D Color Displays to Smartphones (Jan 25, 2019 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Seeing Through Walls of Unknown Materials (Dec 7, 2017 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Gigapixel camera could help clinicians catch signs of melanoma earlier (Oct 29, 2014)
- Duke's ultra high resolution camera for spotting new skin moles to help stop melanoma (Oct 7, 2014 | Medgadget)
- Thapa, D; Levy, BE; Marks, DL; Oldenburg, AL, Inversion of displacement fields to quantify the magnetic particle distribution in homogeneous elastic media from magnetomotive ultrasound., Physics in Medicine and Biology, vol 64 no. 12 (2019) [10.1088/1361-6560/ab1f2b] [abs].
- Yurduseven, O; Gollub, JN; Marks, DL; Smith, DR, Field repeatability in frequency diverse imaging, 2016 Ieee Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Apsursi 2016 Proceedings (2016), pp. 853-854 [10.1109/APS.2016.7696135] [abs].
- Yurduseven, O; Gollub, JN; Marks, DL; Smith, DR, Metallization of a 3D printed cavitiy for imaging, 2016 Ieee Antennas and Propagation Society International Symposium, Apsursi 2016 Proceedings (2016), pp. 855-856 [10.1109/APS.2016.7696136] [abs].
- Marks, DL; Gollub, J; Smith, DR, Spatially resolving antenna arrays using frequency diversity., Journal of the Optical Society of America A, vol 33 no. 5 (2016), pp. 899-912 [10.1364/josaa.33.000899] [abs].
- Yurduseven, O; Gollub, JN; Trofatter, KP; Marks, DL; Rose, A; Smith, DR, Software Calibration of a Frequency-Diverse, Multistatic, Computational Imaging System, Ieee Access, vol 4 (2016), pp. 2488-2497 [10.1109/ACCESS.2016.2570678] [abs].