John Cocke Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Krishnendu Chakrabarty is the John Cocke Distinguished Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Professor of Computer Science at Duke University. He is Chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering.
Please note this web page is not updated regularly. For up to date information, please go to: http://people.ee.duke.edu/~krish/.
Appointments and Affiliations
- John Cocke Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Chair of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 2513 CIEMAS, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5270
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, 1995
- M.S. University of Michigan at Ann Arbor, 1992
Testing and design-for-testability of integrated circuits and systems (SOCs, 3D, manycore); microfluidic biochips and cyberphysical systems; resilient computing systems; hardware security; machine learning hardware and neuromorphic computing systems
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Fellow. American Association for the Advancement of Science. 2018
- Fellow. Association for Computing Machinery. 2013
- Fellow. Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers. 2008
- COMPSCI 350L: Digital Systems
- COMPSCI 394: Research Independent Study
- ECE 350L: Digital Systems
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 538: VLSI System Testing
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- Six From Duke Named Fellows of American Association for Advancement of Science (Nov 27, 2018)
- Pratt School's Chakrabarty Receives Lifetime Achievement Award (Nov 21, 2013)
- Zhong, Z; Li, Z; Chakrabarty, K; Ho, T-Y; Lee, C-Y, Micro-Electrode-Dot-Array Digital Microfluidic Biochips: Technology, Design Automation, and Test Techniques., Ieee Transactions on Biomedical Circuits and Systems, vol 13 no. 2 (2019), pp. 292-313 [10.1109/tbcas.2018.2886952] [abs].
- Poddar, S; Bhattacharjee, S; Nandy, SC; Chakrabarty, K; Bhattacharya, BB, Optimization of Multi-Target Sample Preparation On-Demand With Digital Microfluidic Biochips, Ieee Transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol 38 no. 2 (2019), pp. 253-266 [10.1109/TCAD.2018.2808234] [abs].
- Tang, J; Ibrahim, M; Chakrabarty, K, Randomized Checkpoints: A Practical Defense for Cyber-Physical Microfluidic Systems, Ieee Design & Test, vol 36 no. 1 (2019), pp. 5-13 [10.1109/MDAT.2018.2863118] [abs].
- Liu, M; Xia, L; Wang, Y; Chakrabarty, K, Fault Tolerance for RRAM-Based Matrix Operations, Proceedings International Test Conference (2019) [10.1109/TEST.2018.8624687] [abs].
- Georgiou, P; Vartziotis, F; Kavousianos, X; Chakrabarty, K, Testing 3D-SoCs using 2-D time-division multiplexing, Ieee Transactions on Computer Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol 37 no. 12 (2018), pp. 3177-3185 [10.1109/TCAD.2017.2780054] [abs].