Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 130 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 236-3386
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Xidian University (China), 1999
- M.S.E.E. Hunan University (China), 1993
- B.S. Hunan University (China), 1990
- Wang, R; Liao, X; Guo, J, Convolutional Gaussian Mixture Models with Application to Compressive Sensing, 2018 Ieee Statistical Signal Processing Workshop, Ssp 2018 (2018), pp. 578-582 [10.1109/SSP.2018.8450817] [abs].
- Su, Q; Liao, X; Li, C; Gan, Z; Carin, L, Unsupervised learning with truncated Gaussian graphical models, 31st Aaai Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Aaai 2017 (2017), pp. 2583-2589 [abs].
- Su, Q; Liao, X; Carin, L, A probabilistic framework for nonlinearities in stochastic neural networks, Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, vol 2017-December (2017), pp. 4487-4496 [abs].
- Yuan, X; Liao, X; Llull, P; Brady, D; Carin, L, Efficient patch-based approach for compressive depth imaging., Applied Optics, vol 55 no. 27 (2016), pp. 7556-7564 [10.1364/ao.55.007556] [abs].
- Song, Z; Liao, X; Carin, L, Solving DEC-POMDPs by expectation maximization of value functions, AAAI Spring Symposium - Technical Report, vol SS-16-01 - 07 (2016), pp. 68-76 [abs].