Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Auburn University, 2016
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- ACNP Travel Award. American College of Neuropsychopharmacology . 2022
- DST Launch Seed Award. Duke Science and Technology. 2022
- K99/R00 Pathway to Independence Award. NIH- NICHD. 2021
- BBRF Young Investigator Award. Brain & Behavior Research Foundation. 2021
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- Wang, Yun, Ellen Kessel, Seonjoo Lee, Susie Hong, Elizabeth Raffanello, Leslie A. Hulvershorn, Amy Margolis, Bradley S. Peterson, and Jonathan Posner. “Causal effects of psychostimulants on neural connectivity: a mechanistic, randomized clinical trial.” Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 63, no. 11 (November 2022): 1381–91. https://doi.org/10.1111/jcpp.13585.
- Wang, Yun, Walter Hinds, Cristiane S. Duarte, Seonjoo Lee, Catherine Monk, Melanie Wall, Glorisa Canino, et al. “Intra-session test-retest reliability of functional connectivity in infants.” Neuroimage 239 (October 2021): 118284–118284. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2021.118284.
- Wang, Yun, Joel Bernanke, Bradley S. Peterson, Patrick McGrath, Jonathan Stewart, Ying Chen, Seonjoo Lee, et al. “The association between antidepressant treatment and brain connectivity in two double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trials: a treatment mechanism study.” The Lancet Psychiatry 6, no. 8 (August 2019): 667–74. https://doi.org/10.1016/s2215-0366(19)30179-8.