Brian R. Stoner
Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. North Carolina State University, 1993
In the News
- Duke's Community-Based Toilet System Begins Testing in India (Apr 4, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering )
- Duke, RTI International Partner on Improved Global Sanitation (Aug 28, 2017)
- Amsden, JJ; Herr, PJ; Landry, DMW; Kim, W; Vyas, R; Parker, CB; Kirley, MP; Keil, AD; Gilchrist, KH; Radauscher, EJ; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Baldasaro, N; Stokes, D; Di Dona, ST; Russell, ZE; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT, Proof of Concept Coded Aperture Miniature Mass Spectrometer Using a Cycloidal Sector Mass Analyzer, a Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Field Emission Electron Ionization Source, and an Array Detector., Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 29 no. 2 (2018), pp. 360-372 [10.1007/s13361-017-1820-y] [abs].
- Amsden, JJ; Gehm, ME; Russell, ZE; Chen, EX; Di Dona, ST; Wolter, SD; Danell, RM; Kibelka, G; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Brady, DJ; Glass, JT, Coded Apertures in Mass Spectrometry., Annual review of analytical chemistry (Palo Alto, Calif.), vol 10 no. 1 (2017), pp. 141-156 [10.1146/annurev-anchem-061516-045256] [abs].
- Thostenson, JO; Ngaboyamahina, E; Sellgren, KL; Hawkins, BT; Piascik, JR; Klem, EJD; Parker, CB; Deshusses, MA; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT, Enhanced H2O2 Production at Reductive Potentials from Oxidized Boron-Doped Ultrananocrystalline Diamond Electrodes., ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, vol 9 no. 19 (2017), pp. 16610-16619 [10.1021/acsami.7b01614] [abs].
- Ubnoske, SM; Radauscher, EJ; Meshot, ER; Stoner, BR; Parker, CB; Glass, JT, Integrating carbon nanotube forests into polysilicon MEMS: Growth kinetics, mechanisms, and adhesion, Carbon, vol 113 (2017), pp. 192-204 [10.1016/j.carbon.2016.11.047] [abs].
- Radauscher, EJ; Parker, CB; Gilchrist, KH; Di Dona, S; Russell, ZE; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT; Amsden, JJ, A miniature electron ionization source fabricated using microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) with integrated carbon nanotube (CNT) field emission cathodes and low-temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC), International Journal of Mass Spectrometry (2016) [10.1016/j.ijms.2016.10.021] [abs].