Brian R. Stoner
Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. North Carolina State University, 1993
In the News
- Amsden, JJ; Gehm, ME; Russell, ZE; Chen, EX; Di Dona, ST; Wolter, SD; Danell, RM; Kibelka, G; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Brady, DJ; Glass, JT, Coded Apertures in Mass Spectrometry., Annual review of analytical chemistry (Palo Alto, Calif.), vol 10 no. 1 (2017), pp. 141-156 [10.1146/annurev-anchem-061516-045256] [abs].
- Thostenson, JO; Ngaboyamahina, E; Sellgren, KL; Hawkins, BT; Piascik, JR; Klem, EJD; Parker, CB; Deshusses, MA; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT, Enhanced H2O2 Production at Reductive Potentials from Oxidized Boron-Doped Ultrananocrystalline Diamond Electrodes., ACS Applied Materials and Interfaces, vol 9 no. 19 (2017), pp. 16610-16619 [10.1021/acsami.7b01614] [abs].
- Ubnoske, SM; Radauscher, EJ; Meshot, ER; Stoner, BR; Parker, CB; Glass, JT, Integrating carbon nanotube forests into polysilicon MEMS: Growth kinetics, mechanisms, and adhesion, Carbon, vol 113 (2017), pp. 192-204 [10.1016/j.carbon.2016.11.047] [abs].
- Radauscher, EJ; Parker, CB; Gilchrist, KH; Di Dona, S; Russell, ZE; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT; Amsden, JJ, A miniature electron ionization source fabricated using microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) with integrated carbon nanotube (CNT) field emission cathodes and low-temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC), International Journal of Mass Spectrometry (2016) [10.1016/j.ijms.2016.10.021] [abs].
- Radauscher, EJ; Gilchrist, KH; Di Dona, ST; Russell, ZE; Piascik, JR; Amsden, JJ; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT, Improved Performance of Field Emission Vacuum Microelectronic Devices for Integrated Circuits, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol 63 no. 9 (2016), pp. 3753-3760 [10.1109/TED.2016.2593905] [abs].