Andrew D. Hilton
Assistant Professor of the Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of the Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Director of Graduate Studies
- Assistant Professor of the Practice in the Department of Computer Science
- Office Location: PO Box 90291, Hudson 211, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: 660-5177
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania, 2010
- COMPSCI 391: Independent Study
- COMPSCI 553: Compiler Construction
- ECE 458: Engineering Software for Maintainability
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 550D: Fundamentals of Computer Systems and Engineering
- ECE 551D: Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms in C++
- ECE 553: Compiler Construction
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- Lehman, TS; Hilton, AD; Lee, BC, PoisonIvy: Safe speculation for secure memory, Micro -Annual Workshop then Annual International Symposium-, vol 2016-December (2016) [10.1109/MICRO.2016.7783741] [abs].
- Huang, Z; Hilton, AD; Lee, BC, Decoupling Loads for Nano-Instruction Set Computers, Proceedings - 2016 43rd International Symposium on Computer Architecture, ISCA 2016 (2016), pp. 406-417 [10.1109/ISCA.2016.43] [abs].
- Jacobvitz, AN; Hilton, AD; Sorin, DJ, Multi-program benchmark definition, ISPASS 2015 - IEEE International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software (2015), pp. 72-82 [10.1109/ISPASS.2015.7095786] [abs].
- Battle, S; Hilton, AD; Hempstead, M; Roth, A, Flexible register management using reference counting, Proceedings - International Symposium on High-Performance Computer Architecture (2012), pp. 273-284 [10.1109/HPCA.2012.6169033] [abs].
- Hilton, A; Nagarakatte, S; Roth, A, ICFP: Tolerating all-level cache misses in in-order processors, IEEE Micro, vol 30 no. 1 (2010), pp. 12-19 [10.1109/MM.2010.20] [abs].