Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistical Science
- Office Location: 140 Science Dr., 321 Gross Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4042
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley, 2011
Information theory; high-dimensional statistical inference; statistical signal processing; compressed sensing; machine learning.
- ECE 392: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 587: Information Theory
- ECE 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- STA 563: Information Theory
- STA 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
- STA 790: Special Topics in Statistics
- Renna, F; Wang, L; Yuan, X; Yang, J; Reeves, G; Calderbank, R; Carin, L; Rodrigues, MRD, Classification and Reconstruction of High-Dimensional Signals From Low-Dimensional Features in the Presence of Side Information, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol 62 no. 11 (2016), pp. 6459-6492 [10.1109/TIT.2016.2606646] [abs].
- Reeves, G; Pfister, HD, The replica-symmetric prediction for compressed sensing with Gaussian matrices is exact, vol 2016-August (2016), pp. 665-669 [10.1109/ISIT.2016.7541382] [abs].
- Van Den Boom, W; Dunson, D; Reeves, G, Quantifying uncertainty in variable selection with arbitrary matrices, 2015 IEEE 6th International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing, CAMSAP 2015 (2016), pp. 385-388 [10.1109/CAMSAP.2015.7383817] [abs].
- Renna, F; Wang, L; Yuan, X; Yang, J; Reeves, G; Calderbank, R; Carin, L; Rodrigues, MRD, Classification and reconstruction of compressed GMM signals with side information, vol 2015-June (2015), pp. 994-998 [10.1109/ISIT.2015.7282604] [abs].
- Reeves, G, The fundamental limits of stable recovery in compressed sensing (2014), pp. 3017-3021 [10.1109/ISIT.2014.6875388] [abs].