Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Statistical Science
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4042
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley, 2011
Information theory; high-dimensional statistical inference; statistical signal processing; compressed sensing; machine learning.
- ECE 392: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 587: Information Theory
- ECE 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- STA 563: Information Theory
- STA 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
- STA 790: Special Topics in Statistics
- Reeves, G, The fundamental limits of stable recovery in compressed sensing (2014), pp. 3017-3021 [10.1109/ISIT.2014.6875388] [abs].
- Reeves, G, Beyond sparsity: Universally stable compressed sensing when the number of 'free' values is less than the number of observations, 2013 5th IEEE International Workshop on Computational Advances in Multi-Sensor Adaptive Processing, CAMSAP 2013 (2013), pp. 17-20 [10.1109/CAMSAP.2013.6713996] [abs].
- Reeves, G; Donoho, D, The minimax noise sensitivity in compressed sensing (2013), pp. 116-120 [10.1109/ISIT.2013.6620199] [abs].
- Donoho, D; Reeves, G, Achieving Bayes MMSE performance in the sparse signal + Gaussian white noise model when the noise level is unknown (2013), pp. 101-105 [10.1109/ISIT.2013.6620196] [abs].
- Reeves, G; Gastpar, MC, Approximate sparsity pattern recovery: Information-theoretic lower bounds, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol 59 no. 6 (2013), pp. 3451-3465 [10.1109/TIT.2013.2253852] [abs].