Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Boston University, 2008
- Kim, JY; Kim, J; Amsden, JJ; Roh, J; Park, I; Yoon, DY; Kim, H; Lee, CH, Temperature Dependence and Impedance Characteristics of Hybrid Solar Cells Based on Poly(phenylene vinylene): ZnO Nanoparticles With Added Surfactants, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, vol 7 no. 4 (2017), pp. 1031-1035 [10.1109/JPHOTOV.2017.2690862] [abs].
- Amsden, JJ; Gehm, ME; Russell, ZE; Chen, EX; Di Dona, ST; Wolter, SD; Danell, RM; Kibelka, G; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Brady, DJ; Glass, JT, Coded Apertures in Mass Spectrometry., Annual review of analytical chemistry (Palo Alto, Calif.), vol 10 no. 1 (2017), pp. 141-156 [10.1146/annurev-anchem-061516-045256] [abs].
- Radauscher, EJ; Parker, CB; Gilchrist, KH; Di Dona, S; Russell, ZE; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT; Amsden, JJ, A miniature electron ionization source fabricated using microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) with integrated carbon nanotube (CNT) field emission cathodes and low-temperature co-fired ceramics (LTCC), International Journal of Mass Spectrometry (2016) [10.1016/j.ijms.2016.10.021] [abs].
- Radauscher, EJ; Gilchrist, KH; Di Dona, ST; Russell, ZE; Piascik, JR; Amsden, JJ; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Glass, JT, Improved Performance of Field Emission Vacuum Microelectronic Devices for Integrated Circuits, IEEE Transactions on Electron Devices, vol 63 no. 9 (2016), pp. 3753-3760 [10.1109/TED.2016.2593905] [abs].
- Russell, ZE; DiDona, ST; Amsden, JJ; Parker, CB; Kibelka, G; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT, Compatibility of Spatially Coded Apertures with a Miniature Mattauch-Herzog Mass Spectrograph, Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 27 no. 4 (2016), pp. 578-584 [10.1007/s13361-015-1323-7] [abs].