Adjunct Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 108B Engineering Bldg, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-3231
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Columbia University, 1975
- ECE 559: Advanced Digital System Design
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Moreno, JH; Zyuban, V; Shvadron, U; Neeser, FD; Derby, JH; Ware, MS; Kailas, K; Zaks, A; Geva, A; Ben David, S; Asaad, SW; Fox, TW; Littrell, D; Biberstein, M; Naishlos, D; Hunter, H, An innovative low-power high-performance programmable signal processor for digital communications, IBM J. Res. Dev. (USA), vol 47 no. 2-3 (2003), pp. 299-326 [abs].
- Derby, JH, Comments on “On the design of pole-zero approximations using a logarithmic error measure”, IEEE Trans. Signal Process. (USA), vol 44 no. 7 (1996), pp. 1811-1813 [10.1109/78.510627] [abs].
- Derby, JH; Galand, CR, Multirate subband coding applied to digital speech interpolation, IEEE Trans. Acoust. Speech Signal Process. (USA), vol ASSP-35 no. 12 (1987), pp. 1684-1698 [abs].