Jordan Milton Malof
Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2015
The application of advanced machine learning and computer vision techniques to real-world problems. Recently, I have used deep learning techniques to automatically recognize objects in aerial imagery, and detect buried explosives in ground-penetrating radar data.
- ECE 291: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- Malof, JM; Bradbury, K; Collins, LM; Newell, RG, Automatic detection of solar photovoltaic arrays in high resolution aerial imagery, Applied Energy, vol 183 (2016), pp. 229-240 [10.1016/j.apenergy.2016.08.191] [abs].
- Malof, JM; Morton, KD; Collins, LM; Torrione, PA, A queuing model for designing multi-modality buried target detection systems: Preliminary results, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 9454 (2015) [10.1117/12.2176610] [abs].
- Malof, JM; Hou, R; Collins, LM; Bradbury, K; Newell, R, Automatic solar photovoltaic panel detection in satellite imagery, 2015 International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications, ICRERA 2015 (2015), pp. 1428-1431 [10.1109/ICRERA.2015.7418643] [abs].