Maciej A Mazurowski
Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
- Mazurowski, MA; Clark, K; Czarnek, NM; Shamsesfandabadi, P; Peters, KB; Saha, A, Radiogenomics of lower-grade glioma: algorithmically-assessed tumor shape is associated with tumor genomic subtypes and patient outcomes in a multi-institutional study with The Cancer Genome Atlas data., Journal of Neuro-Oncology, vol 133 no. 1 (2017), pp. 27-35 [10.1007/s11060-017-2420-1] [abs].
- Wildman-Tobriner, B; Allen, BC; Bashir, MR; Camp, M; Miller, C; Fiorillo, LE; Cubre, A; Javadi, S; Bibbey, AD; Ehieli, WL; McGreal, N; Quevedo, R; Thacker, JK; Mazurowski, M; Jaffe, TA, Structured reporting of CT enterography for inflammatory bowel disease: effect on key feature reporting, accuracy across training levels, and subjective assessment of disease by referring physicians., Abdominal radiology (New York) (2017) [10.1007/s00261-017-1136-1] [abs].
- Czarnek, N; Clark, K; Peters, KB; Mazurowski, MA, Algorithmic three-dimensional analysis of tumor shape in MRI improves prognosis of survival in glioblastoma: a multi-institutional study., Journal of Neuro-Oncology, vol 132 no. 1 (2017), pp. 55-62 [10.1007/s11060-016-2359-7] [abs].
- Tanpitukpongse, TP; Mazurowski, MA; Ikhena, J; Petrella, JR, Predictive Utility of Marketed Volumetric Software Tools in Subjects at Risk for Alzheimer Disease: Do Regions Outside the Hippocampus Matter?, American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol 38 no. 3 (2017), pp. 546-552 [10.3174/ajnr.a5061] [abs].
- Harowicz, MR; Robinson, TJ; Dinan, MA; Saha, A; Marks, JR; Marcom, PK; Mazurowski, MA, Algorithms for prediction of the Oncotype DX recurrence score using clinicopathologic data: a review and comparison using an independent dataset., Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, vol 162 no. 1 (2017), pp. 1-10 [10.1007/s10549-016-4093-4] [abs].