Maciej A Mazurowski
Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
- Harowicz, MR; Saha, A; Grimm, LJ; Marcom, PK; Marks, JR; Hwang, ES; Mazurowski, MA, Can algorithmically assessed MRI features predict which patients with a preoperative diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ are upstaged to invasive breast cancer?, Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol 46 no. 5 (2017), pp. 1332-1340 [10.1002/jmri.25655] [abs].
- Saha, A; Yu, X; Sahoo, D; Mazurowski, MA, Effects of MRI scanner parameters on breast cancer radiomics, Expert Systems with Applications, vol 87 (2017), pp. 384-391 [10.1016/j.eswa.2017.06.029] [abs].
- Grimm, LJ; Zhang, J; Baker, JA; Soo, MS; Johnson, KS; Mazurowski, MA, Relationships Between MRI Breast Imaging-Reporting and Data System (BI-RADS) Lexicon Descriptors and Breast Cancer Molecular Subtypes: Internal Enhancement is Associated with Luminal B Subtype., The Breast Journal, vol 23 no. 5 (2017), pp. 579-582 [10.1111/tbj.12799] [abs].
- Wildman-Tobriner, B; Allen, BC; Bashir, MR; Camp, M; Miller, C; Fiorillo, LE; Cubre, A; Javadi, S; Bibbey, AD; Ehieli, WL; McGreal, N; Quevedo, R; Thacker, JK; Mazurowski, M; Jaffe, TA, Structured reporting of CT enterography for inflammatory bowel disease: effect on key feature reporting, accuracy across training levels, and subjective assessment of disease by referring physicians., Abdominal radiology (New York), vol 42 no. 9 (2017), pp. 2243-2250 [10.1007/s00261-017-1136-1] [abs].
- Shi, B; Grimm, LJ; Mazurowski, MA; Baker, JA; Marks, JR; King, LM; Maley, CC; Hwang, ES; Lo, JY, Can Occult Invasive Disease in Ductal Carcinoma In Situ Be Predicted Using Computer-extracted Mammographic Features?, Academic Radiology, vol 24 no. 9 (2017), pp. 1139-1147 [10.1016/j.acra.2017.03.013] [abs].