Maciej A Mazurowski
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
- Czarnek, N; Clark, K; Peters, KB; Mazurowski, MA, Algorithmic three-dimensional analysis of tumor shape in MRI improves prognosis of survival in glioblastoma: a multi-institutional study., Journal of Neuro-Oncology, vol 132 no. 1 (2017), pp. 55-62 [10.1007/s11060-016-2359-7] [abs].
- Tanpitukpongse, TP; Mazurowski, MA; Ikhena, J; Petrella, JR, Predictive Utility of Marketed Volumetric Software Tools in Subjects at Risk for Alzheimer Disease: Do Regions Outside the Hippocampus Matter?, American Journal of Neuroradiology, vol 38 no. 3 (2017), pp. 546-552 [10.3174/ajnr.a5061] [abs].
- Harowicz, MR; Robinson, TJ; Dinan, MA; Saha, A; Marks, JR; Marcom, PK; Mazurowski, MA, Algorithms for prediction of the Oncotype DX recurrence score using clinicopathologic data: a review and comparison using an independent dataset., Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, vol 162 no. 1 (2017), pp. 1-10 [10.1007/s10549-016-4093-4] [abs].
- Wang, M; Wang, M; Grimm, LJ; Mazurowski, MA, A computer vision-based algorithm to predict false positive errors in radiology trainees when interpreting digital breast tomosynthesis cases, Expert Systems with Applications, vol 64 (2016), pp. 490-499 [10.1016/j.eswa.2016.08.023] [abs].
- Wang, M; Zhang, J; Grimm, LJ; Ghate, SV; Walsh, R; Johnson, KS; Lo, JY; Mazurowski, MA, Predicting false negative errors in digital breast tomosynthesis among radiology trainees using a computer vision-based approach, Expert Systems with Applications, vol 56 (2016), pp. 1-8 [10.1016/j.eswa.2016.01.053] [abs].