Maciej A Mazurowski
Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept Of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
- Shi, B; Grimm, LJ; Mazurowski, MA; Baker, JA; Marks, JR; King, LM; Maley, CC; Hwang, ES; Lo, JY, Prediction of Occult Invasive Disease in Ductal Carcinoma in Situ Using Deep Learning Features., Journal of the American College of Radiology, vol 15 no. 3 Pt B (2018), pp. 527-534 [10.1016/j.jacr.2017.11.036] [abs].
- Enslow, MS; Preece, SR; Wildman-Tobriner, B; Enslow, RA; Mazurowski, M; Nelson, RC, Splenic contraction: a new member of the hypovolemic shock complex., Abdominal radiology (New York) (2018) [10.1007/s00261-018-1478-3] [abs].
- Saha, A; Harowicz, MR; Wang, W; Mazurowski, MA, A study of association of Oncotype DX recurrence score with DCE-MRI characteristics using multivariate machine learning models., Journal of Cancer Research and Clinical Oncology (2018) [10.1007/s00432-018-2595-7] [abs].
- Harowicz, MR; Saha, A; Grimm, LJ; Marcom, PK; Marks, JR; Hwang, ES; Mazurowski, MA, Can algorithmically assessed MRI features predict which patients with a preoperative diagnosis of ductal carcinoma in situ are upstaged to invasive breast cancer?, Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol 46 no. 5 (2017), pp. 1332-1340 [10.1002/jmri.25655] [abs].
- Saha, A; Yu, X; Sahoo, D; Mazurowski, MA, Effects of MRI scanner parameters on breast cancer radiomics, Expert Systems with Applications, vol 87 (2017), pp. 384-391 [10.1016/j.eswa.2017.06.029] [abs].