Maciej A Mazurowski
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- Wang, M; Zhang, J; Grimm, LJ; Ghate, SV; Walsh, R; Johnson, KS; Lo, JY; Mazurowski, MA, Predicting false negative errors in digital breast tomosynthesis among radiology trainees using a computer vision-based approach, Expert Systems with Applications, vol 56 (2016), pp. 1-8 [10.1016/j.eswa.2016.01.053] [abs].
- Grimm, LJ; Zhang, J; Lo, JY; Johnson, KS; Ghate, SV; Walsh, R; Mazurowski, MA, Radiology Trainee Performance in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis: Relationship Between Difficulty and Error-Making Patterns., Journal of the American College of Radiology, vol 13 no. 2 (2016), pp. 198-202 [10.1016/j.jacr.2015.09.025] [abs].
- Mazurowski, MA, Author's Reply., Journal of the American College of Radiology, vol 13 no. 2 (2016), pp. 121-122 [10.1016/j.jacr.2015.11.017] [abs].
- Mazurowski, MA; Grimm, LJ; Zhang, J; Marcom, PK; Yoon, SC; Kim, C; Ghate, SV; Johnson, KS, Recurrence-free survival in breast cancer is associated with MRI tumor enhancement dynamics quantified using computer algorithms., European Journal of Radiology, vol 84 no. 11 (2015), pp. 2117-2122 [10.1016/j.ejrad.2015.07.012] [abs].
- Grimm, LJ; Zhang, J; Mazurowski, MA, Computational approach to radiogenomics of breast cancer: Luminal A and luminal B molecular subtypes are associated with imaging features on routine breast MRI extracted using computer vision algorithms., Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol 42 no. 4 (2015), pp. 902-907 [10.1002/jmri.24879] [abs].