Maciej A Mazurowski
Assistant Professor of Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Radiology
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
- Wang, M; Wang, M; Grimm, LJ; Mazurowski, MA, A computer vision-based algorithm to predict false positive errors in radiology trainees when interpreting digital breast tomosynthesis cases, Expert Systems with Applications, vol 64 (2016), pp. 490-499 [10.1016/j.eswa.2016.08.023] [abs].
- Wang, M; Zhang, J; Grimm, LJ; Ghate, SV; Walsh, R; Johnson, KS; Lo, JY; Mazurowski, MA, Predicting false negative errors in digital breast tomosynthesis among radiology trainees using a computer vision-based approach, Expert Systems with Applications, vol 56 (2016), pp. 1-8 [10.1016/j.eswa.2016.01.053] [abs].
- Saha, A; Grimm, LJ; Harowicz, M; Ghate, SV; Kim, C; Walsh, R; Mazurowski, MA, Interobserver variability in identification of breast tumors in MRI and its implications for prognostic biomarkers and radiogenomics., Medical physics, vol 43 no. 8 (2016) [10.1118/1.4955435] [abs].
- Grimm, LJ; Zhang, J; Lo, JY; Johnson, KS; Ghate, SV; Walsh, R; Mazurowski, MA, Radiology Trainee Performance in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis: Relationship Between Difficulty and Error-Making Patterns., Journal of the American College of Radiology, vol 13 no. 2 (2016), pp. 198-202 [10.1016/j.jacr.2015.09.025] [abs].
- Mazurowski, MA, Author's Reply., Journal of the American College of Radiology, vol 13 no. 2 (2016), pp. 121-122 [10.1016/j.jacr.2015.11.017] [abs].