Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: CIEMAS 3463, Fitzpatrick Center, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5544
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2003
- M.S. Duke University, 1998
- B.S. Washington University, 1992
- BME 609: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 270L: Introduction to Electromagnetic Fields
- ECE 391: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- PHYSICS 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- Amsden, JJ; Gehm, ME; Russell, ZE; Chen, EX; Di Dona, ST; Wolter, SD; Danell, RM; Kibelka, G; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Brady, DJ; Glass, JT, Coded Apertures in Mass Spectrometry., Annual review of analytical chemistry (Palo Alto, Calif.), vol 10 no. 1 (2017), pp. 141-156 [10.1146/annurev-anchem-061516-045256] [abs].
- Zhao, C; Solomon, J; Sturgeon, GM; Gehm, ME; Catenacci, M; Wiley, BJ; Samei, E; Lo, JY, Third generation anthropomorphic physical phantom for mammography and DBT: Incorporating voxelized 3D printing and uniform chest wall QC region, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 10132 (2017) [10.1117/12.2256091] [abs].
- Coccarelli, D; Greenberg, JA; Mandava, S; Gong, Q; Huang, LC; Ashok, A; Gehm, ME, Creating an experimental testbed for information-theoretic analysis of architectures for x-ray anomaly detection, Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering, vol 10187 (2017) [10.1117/12.2263033] [abs].
- Dunlop-Gray, M; Poon, PK; Golish, D; Vera, E; Gehm, ME, Experimental demonstration of an adaptive architecture for direct spectral imaging classification, Optics express, vol 24 no. 16 (2016), pp. 18307-18321 [10.1364/OE.24.018319] [abs].
- Liang, M; Yu, X; Sabory-García, R; Ng, WR; Gehm, ME; Xin, H, Direction of arrival (DOA) estimation system using 3D printed Luneburg lens, 2016 IEEE/ACES International Conference on Wireless Information Technology, ICWITS 2016 and System and Applied Computational Electromagnetics, ACES 2016 - Proceedings (2016) [10.1109/ROPACES.2016.7465373] [abs].