Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5544
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2003
- M.S. Duke University, 1998
- B.S. Washington University, 1992
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions:
- BME 609: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 270L: Introduction to Electromagnetic Fields
- ECE 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 675: Optical Imaging and Spectroscopy
- ECE 891: Internship
- PHYSICS 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
Representative Publications: (More Publications)
- Gehm, ME; Brady, DJ, Compressive sensing in the EO/IR., Applied Optics, vol 54 no. 8 (2015), pp. C14-C22 [10.1364/ao.54.000c14] [abs].
- Russell, ZE; Chen, EX; Amsden, JJ; Wolter, SD; Danell, RM; Parker, CB; Stoner, BR; Gehm, ME; Brady, DJ; Glass, JT, Two-dimensional aperture coding for magnetic sector mass spectrometry., Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 26 no. 2 (2015), pp. 248-256 [10.1007/s13361-014-1051-4] [abs].
- Zhang, J; Tuo, M; Liang, M; Ng, W-R; Gehm, ME; Xin, H, Terahertz emission properties of butterfly-shaped photoconductive antennas based on LT-GaAs and SI-GaAs substrates, International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (2014) [10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2014.6956233] [abs].
- Zhang, J; Ng, W-R; Tuo, M; Liang, M; Golish, DR; Gehm, ME; Xin, H, Theoretical and experimental study of a terahertz time-domain spectrometer based on photoconductive antenna, 2014 United States National Committee of URSI National Radio Science Meeting, USNC-URSI NRSM 2014 (2014) [10.1109/USNC-URSI-NRSM.2014.6927955] [abs].
- Tuo, M; Zhang, J; Liang, M; Ng, W-R; Gehm, ME; Xin, H, Comparison of photoconductive antenna performance on LT-GaAs and SI-GaAs substrates, International Symposium on Antennas and Propagation (APSURSI) (2014), pp. 167-168 [10.1109/APS.2014.6904415] [abs].