Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: CIEMAS 3463, Fitzpatrick Center, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5544
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2003
- M.S. Duke University, 1998
- B.S. Washington University, 1992
- BME 609: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 270L: Introduction to Electromagnetic Fields
- ECE 391: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Undergraduate Research in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- PHYSICS 549: Optics and Photonics Seminar Series
- Dunlop-Gray, M; Poon, PK; Golish, D; Vera, E; Gehm, ME, Experimental demonstration of an adaptive architecture for direct spectral imaging classification, Optics express, vol 24 no. 16 (2016), pp. 18307-18321 [10.1364/OE.24.018319] [abs].
- Liang, M; Yu, X; Sabory-García, R; Ng, WR; Gehm, ME; Xin, H, Direction of arrival (DOA) estimation system using 3D printed Luneburg lens, 2016 IEEE/ACES International Conference on Wireless Information Technology, ICWITS 2016 and System and Applied Computational Electromagnetics, ACES 2016 - Proceedings (2016) [10.1109/ROPACES.2016.7465373] [abs].
- Russell, ZE; DiDona, ST; Amsden, JJ; Parker, CB; Kibelka, G; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT, Compatibility of Spatially Coded Apertures with a Miniature Mattauch-Herzog Mass Spectrograph, Journal of The American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 27 no. 4 (2016), pp. 578-584 [10.1007/s13361-015-1323-7] [abs].
- Solomon, J; Ba, A; Diao, A; Lo, J; Bier, E; Bochud, F; Gehm, M; Samei, E, Design, fabrication, and implementation of voxel-based 3D printed textured phantoms for task-based image quality assessment in CT, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 9783 (2016) [10.1117/12.2217463] [abs].
- Sikaria, D; Musinsky, S; Sturgeon, GM; Solomon, J; Diao, A; Gehm, ME; Samei, E; Glick, SJ; Lo, JY, Second generation anthropomorphic physical phantom for mammography and DBT: Incorporating voxelized 3D printing and inkjet printing of iodinated lesion inserts, Proceedings of SPIE, vol 9783 (2016) [10.1117/12.2217667] [abs].