Tyler K Bletsch
Assistant Professor Of The Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor Of The Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 106 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5242
- Email Address: email@example.com
- D.Phil. North Carolina State University, 2011
- B.S. North Carolina State University, 2004
- COMPSCI 250: Computer Architecture
- ECE 250D: Computer Architecture
- ECE 458: Engineering Software for Maintainability
- ECE 550D: Fundamentals of Computer Systems and Engineering
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, V, Mitigating code-reuse attacks with control-flow locking, ACM International Conference Proceeding Series (2011), pp. 353-362 [10.1145/2076732.2076783] [abs].
- Tran, M; Etheridge, M; Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, V; Ning, P, On the expressiveness of return-into-libc attacks, Lecture notes in computer science, vol 6961 LNCS (2011), pp. 121-141 [10.1007/978-3-642-23644-0_7] [abs].
- Li, J; Wang, Z; Bletsch, T; Srinivasan, D; Grace, M; Jiang, X, Comprehensive and Efficient Protection of Kernel Control Data, IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol 6 no. 4 (2011), pp. 1404-1417 [10.1109/TIFS.2011.2159712] [abs].
- Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, VW; Liang, Z, Jump-oriented programming: A new class of code-reuse attack, Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security, ASIACCS 2011 (2011), pp. 30-40 [10.1145/1966913.1966919] [abs].
- Rountree, B; Lowenthal, DK; De Supinski, BR; Schulz, M; Freeh, VW; Bletsch, T, Adagio: Making DVS practical for complex HPC applications, Proceedings of the International Conference on Supercomputing (2009), pp. 460-469 [10.1145/1542275.1542340] [abs].