Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- M.S. Lomonosov Moscow State Universty (Russia), 2003
- Ph.D. Lomonosov Moscow State Universty (Russia), 2006
- ECE 270DL: Fields and Waves: Fundamentals of Information Propagation
- ECE 270L9: Fields and Waves: Fundamentals of Information Propagation (Lab)
- Mitrofanov, A., G. Chen, A. Kozhanov, and S. Urazhdin. “Exchange bias without directional anisotropy in permalloy/CoO bilayers.” Physical Review B 104, no. 14 (October 1, 2021). https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevB.104.144413.
- Senevirathna, M. K. I., M. Vernon, G. A. Cooke, G. B. Cross, A. Kozhanov, and M. D. Williams. “Analysis of useful ion yield for Si in GaN by secondary ion mass spectrometry.” Journal of Vacuum Science and Technology B 38, no. 4 (July 1, 2020). https://doi.org/10.1116/6.0000138.
- Senevirathna, MK Indika, Michael D. Williams, Graham A. Cooke, Alexander Kozhanov, Mark Vernon, and Garnett B. Cross. “Analysis of useful ion yield for the Mg dopant in GaN by quadrupole—SIMS.” Journal of Vacuum Science &Amp; Technology B 38, no. 3 (May 2020): 034015–034015. https://doi.org/10.1116/1.5144500.
- Cross, G. B., Z. Ahmad, D. Seidlitz, M. Vernon, N. Dietz, D. Deocampo, D. Gebregiorgis, S. Lei, and A. Kozhanov. “Kinetically stabilized high-temperature InN growth.” Journal of Crystal Growth 536 (April 15, 2020). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcrysgro.2020.125574.
- Ahmad, Z., G. B. Cross, M. Vernon, D. Gebregiorgis, D. Deocampo, and A. Kozhanov. “Influence of plasma-activated nitrogen species on PA-MOCVD of InN.” Applied Physics Letters 115, no. 22 (November 25, 2019). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.5126625.