Andrew D. Hilton
Associate Professor of the Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of the Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Director of Graduate Studies
- Office Location: PO Box 90291, Hudson 211, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (660) 517-7
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Pennsylvania, 2010
Computer architecture, specifically architectural support for security and energy-efficient performance
- COMPSCI 553: Compiler Construction
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 551D: Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms in C++
- ECE 553: Compiler Construction
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 651: Software Engineering
- ECE 751D: Advanced Programming, Data Structures, and Algorithms in C++
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- Huang, Z; Joao, JA; Rico, A; Hilton, AD; Lee, BC, DynaSprint: Microarchitectural sprints with dynamic utility and thermal management, Proceedings of the Annual International Symposium on Microarchitecture, Micro (2019), pp. 426-439 [10.1145/3352460.3358301] [abs].
- Hilton, AD; Lipp, GM; Rodger, SH, Translation from Problem to Code in Seven Steps, Comped 2019 Proceedings of the Acm Conference on Global Computing Education (2019), pp. 78-84 [10.1145/3300115.3309508] [abs].
- Hilton, AD; Lipp, GM; Rodger, SH, A technique for translation from problem to code, Annual Conference on Innovation and Technology in Computer Science Education, Iticse (2018) [10.1145/3197091.3205807] [abs].
- Lehman, TS; Hilton, AD; Lee, BC, MAPS: Understanding Metadata Access Patterns in Secure Memory, Proceedings 2018 Ieee International Symposium on Performance Analysis of Systems and Software, Ispass 2018 (2018), pp. 33-43 [10.1109/ISPASS.2018.00012] [abs].
- Lehman, TS; Hilton, AD; Lee, BC, PoisonIvy: Safe speculation for secure memory, Proceedings of the Annual International Symposium on Microarchitecture, Micro, vol 2016-December (2016) [10.1109/MICRO.2016.7783741] [abs].