Brian R. Stoner
Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Research Professor of Global Health
- Ph.D. North Carolina State University, 1993
- ECE 291: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
In the News
- Reclaiming Water from Waste (Sep 23, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Toilet Paper Sabotage Isn't Stopping Progress on Project to 'Reinvent the Toilet' (Feb 17, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Duke-Designed Toilets to Debut In Two Indian Cities (Nov 19, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Automated Feminine Hygiene Disposal for Developing Communities (Nov 8, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Reinventing the Toilet (Nov 5, 2018 | Duke Stories)
- Duke's Community-Based Toilet System Begins Testing in India (Apr 25, 2018 | Duke Global Health Institute)
- Duke's Community-Based Toilet System Begins Testing in India (Apr 4, 2018 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Duke, RTI International Partner on Improved Global Sanitation (Aug 28, 2017)
- Trotochaud, L; Andrus, RM; Tyson, KJ; Miller, GH; Welling, CM; Donaghy, PE; Incardona, JD; Evans, WA; Smith, PK; Oriard, TL; Norris, ID; Stoner, BR; Guest, JS; Hawkins, BT, Laboratory Demonstration and Preliminary Techno-Economic Analysis of an Onsite Wastewater Treatment System., Environmental Science & Technology, vol 54 no. 24 (2020), pp. 16147-16155 [10.1021/acs.est.0c02755] [abs].
- Vyas, R; Herr, PJ; Aloui, T; Horvath, K; Kirley, MP; Parker, CB; Keil, AD; Carlson, JB; Keogh, J; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Sartorelli, ML; Stoner, BR; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT; Amsden, JJ, Comparison of thermionic filament and carbon nanotube field emitter-based electron ionization sources in cycloidal coded aperture mass analyzers, International Journal of Mass Spectrometry, vol 457 (2020) [10.1016/j.ijms.2020.116415] [abs].
- Welling, CM; Varigala, S; Krishnaswamy, S; Raj, A; Lynch, B; Piascik, JR; Stoner, BR; Hawkins, BT; Hegarty-Craver, M; Luettgen, MJ; Grego, S, Resolving the relative contributions of cistern and pour flushing to toilet water usage: Measurements from urban test sites in India., The Science of the Total Environment, vol 730 (2020) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138957] [abs].
- Elledge, M; Parker, A; Toolaram, A; Stoner, B, A Gender Lens into Sanitation Technology Innovation, Journal of Management in Engineering, vol 36 no. 4 (2020) [10.1061/(ASCE)ME.1943-5479.0000775] [abs].
- Welling, CM; Sasidaran, S; Kachoria, P; Hennessy, S; Lynch, BJ; Teleski, S; Chaudhari, H; Sellgren, KL; Stoner, BR; Grego, S; Hawkins, BT, Field testing of a household-scale onsite blackwater treatment system in Coimbatore, India., The Science of the Total Environment, vol 713 (2020) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136706] [abs].