Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Statistical Science
- Office Location: 140 Science Dr., 321 Gross Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-4042
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of California at Berkeley, 2011
Information theory, high-dimensional statistical inference, statistical signal processing, compressed sensing, machine learning
- ECE 280L9: Signals and Systems - Lab
- ECE 280L: Introduction to Signals and Systems
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 587: Information Theory
- ECE 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- STA 563: Information Theory
- STA 741: Compressed Sensing and Related Topics
- STA 993: Independent Study
In the News
- Pratt Senior Creates Model to Predict How Self-Driving Cars Might Affect Traffic (Mar 3, 2017 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Reeves, G; Pfister, HD; Dytso, A, Mutual Information as a Function of Matrix SNR for Linear Gaussian Channels, Ieee International Symposium on Information Theory Proceedings, vol 2018-June (2018), pp. 1754-1758 [10.1109/ISIT.2018.8437326] [abs].
- Kipnis, A; Reeves, G; Eldar, YC, Single Letter Formulas for Quantized Compressed Sensing with Gaussian Codebooks, 2018 Ieee International Symposium on Information Theory (Isit) (2018) [10.1109/isit.2018.8437761] [abs].
- Reeves, G, Additivity of information in multilayer networks via additive Gaussian noise transforms, 2017 55th Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing (Allerton) (2017) [10.1109/allerton.2017.8262855] [abs].
- Kipnis, A; Reeves, G; Eldar, YC; Goldsmith, AJ, Compressed sensing under optimal quantization, Ieee International Symposium on Information Theory Proceedings (2017), pp. 2148-2152 [10.1109/ISIT.2017.8006909] [abs].
- Reeves, G, Two-moment inequalities for Rényi entropy and mutual information, Ieee International Symposium on Information Theory Proceedings (2017), pp. 664-668 [10.1109/ISIT.2017.8006611] [abs].