Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: N/A, Durham, NC 27708
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2016
- ECE 488: Digital Image and Multidimensional Processing
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 681: Pattern Classification and Recognition Technology
- ECE 684: Natural Language Processing
- Wang, P, Viewpoint Adaptation for Person Detection (2016) [10.7924/g87p8w96] [abs].
- Wang, P; Torrione, P; Collins, L; Morton, K, Rapid tracking for autonomous driving with monocular video, 2013 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo, Iccve 2013 Proceedings (2013), pp. 133-138 [10.1109/ICCVE.2013.6799782] [abs].
- Wang, PK; Torrione, PA; Collins, LM; Morton, KD, Rapid position estimation and tracking for autonomous driving, Smart Structures and Materials 2005: Active Materials: Behavior and Mechanics, vol 8387 (2012) [10.1117/12.919317] [abs].
- Wang, PK; Morton, KD; Collins, LM; Torrione, PA, Exploiting spectral content for image segmentation in GPR data, Smart Structures and Materials 2005: Active Materials: Behavior and Mechanics, vol 8017 (2011) [10.1117/12.884874] [abs].