Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: N/A, Durham, NC 27708
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2016
- BIOSTAT 821: Software Tools for Data Science
- ECE 488: Digital Image and Multidimensional Processing
- ECE 684: Natural Language Processing
- IDS 703: Data Scraping and Introduction to Text Analysis
- Wang, P., P. Torrione, L. Collins, and K. Morton. “Rapid tracking for autonomous driving with monocular video.” In 2013 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo, Iccve 2013 Proceedings, 133–38, 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICCVE.2013.6799782.
- Wang, P. K., P. A. Torrione, L. M. Collins, and K. D. Morton. “Rapid position estimation and tracking for autonomous driving.” In Proceedings of Spie the International Society for Optical Engineering, Vol. 8387, 2012. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.919317.
- Wang, P. K., K. D. Morton, L. M. Collins, and P. A. Torrione. “Exploiting spectral content for image segmentation in GPR data.” In Proceedings of Spie the International Society for Optical Engineering, Vol. 8017, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.884874.
- Wang, P., L. Collins, K. Morton, and P. Torrione. “Viewpoint Adaptation for Person Detection,” n.d. https://doi.org/10.7924/G87P8W96.