Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Office Location: 2400 Pratt Street, 8044 North Pavilion, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Sweeney, TE; Azad, TD; Donato, M; Haynes, WA; Perumal, TM; Henao, R; Bermejo-Martin, JF; Almansa, R; Tamayo, E; Howrylak, JA; Choi, A; Parnell, GP; Tang, B; Nichols, M; Woods, CW; Ginsburg, GS; Kingsmore, SF; Omberg, L; Mangravite, LM; Wong, HR; Tsalik, EL; Langley, RJ; Khatri, P, Unsupervised Analysis of Transcriptomics in Bacterial Sepsis Across Multiple Datasets Reveals Three Robust Clusters., Critical Care Medicine, vol 46 no. 6 (2018), pp. 915-925 [10.1097/ccm.0000000000003084] [abs].
- Sweeney, TE; Perumal, TM; Henao, R; Nichols, M; Howrylak, JA; Choi, AM; Bermejo-Martin, JF; Almansa, R; Tamayo, E; Davenport, EE; Burnham, KL; Hinds, CJ; Knight, JC; Woods, CW; Kingsmore, SF; Ginsburg, GS; Wong, HR; Parnell, GP; Tang, B; Moldawer, LL; Moore, FE; Omberg, L; Khatri, P; Tsalik, EL; Mangravite, LM; Langley, RJ, A community approach to mortality prediction in sepsis via gene expression analysis., Nature Communications, vol 9 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41467-018-03078-2] [abs].
- Zhang, X; Henao, R; Gan, Z; Li, Y; Carin, L, Multi-Label Learning from Medical Plain Text with Convolutional Residual Models., CoRR, vol abs/1801.05062 (2018) [abs].
- Shen, D; Su, Q; Chapfuwa, P; Wang, W; Wang, G; Carin, L; Henao, R, NASH: Toward End-to-End Neural Architecture for Generative Semantic Hashing., Corr, vol abs/1805.05361 (2018) [abs].
- Hald, DH; Henao, R; Winther, O, Gaussian process based independent analysis for temporal source separation in fMRI., Neuroimage, vol 152 (2017), pp. 563-574 [10.1016/j.neuroimage.2017.02.070] [abs].