Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Member of the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Office Location: 2400 Pratt Street, 8044 North Pavilion, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- COMPSCI 394: Research Independent Study
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Limkakeng, AT; Henao, R; Voora, D; O'Connell, T; Griffin, M; Tsalik, EL; Shah, S; Woods, CW; Ginsburg, GS, Pilot study of myocardial ischemia-induced metabolomic changes in emergency department patients undergoing stress testing., Plos One, vol 14 no. 2 (2019) [10.1371/journal.pone.0211762] [abs].
- Lydon, EC; Bullard, C; Aydin, M; Better, OM; Mazur, A; Nicholson, BP; Ko, ER; McClain, MT; Ginsburg, GS; Woods, CW; Burke, TW; Henao, R; Tsalik, EL, A host gene expression approach for identifying triggers of asthma exacerbations., Plos One, vol 14 no. 4 (2019) [10.1371/journal.pone.0214871] [abs].
- Fourati, S; Talla, A; Mahmoudian, M; Burkhart, JG; Klén, R; Henao, R; Yu, T; Aydın, Z; Yeung, KY; Ahsen, ME; Almugbel, R; Jahandideh, S; Liang, X; Nordling, TEM; Shiga, M; Stanescu, A; Vogel, R; Respiratory Viral DREAM Challenge Consortium, ; Pandey, G; Chiu, C; McClain, MT; Woods, CW; Ginsburg, GS; Elo, LL; Tsalik, EL; Mangravite, LM; Sieberts, SK, A crowdsourced analysis to identify ab initio molecular signatures predictive of susceptibility to viral infection., Nature Communications, vol 9 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41467-018-06735-8] [abs].
- Bradley, T; Peppa, D; Pedroza-Pacheco, I; Li, D; Cain, DW; Henao, R; Venkat, V; Hora, B; Chen, Y; Vandergrift, NA; Overman, RG; Edwards, RW; Woods, CW; Tomaras, GD; Ferrari, G; Ginsburg, GS; Connors, M; Cohen, MS; Moody, MA; Borrow, P; Haynes, BF, RAB11FIP5 Expression and Altered Natural Killer Cell Function Are Associated with Induction of HIV Broadly Neutralizing Antibody Responses., Cell, vol 175 no. 2 (2018), pp. 387-399.e17 [10.1016/j.cell.2018.08.064] [abs].
- Sweeney, TE; Azad, TD; Donato, M; Haynes, WA; Perumal, TM; Henao, R; Bermejo-Martin, JF; Almansa, R; Tamayo, E; Howrylak, JA; Choi, A; Parnell, GP; Tang, B; Nichols, M; Woods, CW; Ginsburg, GS; Kingsmore, SF; Omberg, L; Mangravite, LM; Wong, HR; Tsalik, EL; Langley, RJ; Khatri, P, Unsupervised Analysis of Transcriptomics in Bacterial Sepsis Across Multiple Datasets Reveals Three Robust Clusters., Crit Care Med, vol 46 no. 6 (2018), pp. 915-925 [10.1097/CCM.0000000000003084] [abs].