Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of Duke Center for Applied Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Member of the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Office Location: 140 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- COMPSCI 394: Research Independent Study
- ECE 391: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- EGR 190: Special Topics in Engineering
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- EGR 590: Special Topics in Engineering
- POE 190: Practice Oriented Education
In the News
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Shen, D; Zhang, X; Henao, R; Carin, L, Improved semantic-aware network embedding with fine-grained word alignment, Proceedings of the 2018 Conference on Empirical Methods in Natural Language Processing, Emnlp 2018 (2020), pp. 1829-1838 [abs].
- Draelos, RL; Dov, D; Mazurowski, MA; Lo, JY; Henao, R; Rubin, GD; Carin, L, Machine-Learning-Based Multiple Abnormality Prediction with Large-Scale Chest Computed Tomography Volumes., Corr, vol abs/2002.04752 (2020) [abs].
- Xiu, Z; Tao, C; Henao, R, Variational Learning of Individual Survival Distributions., Corr, vol abs/2003.04430 (2020) [abs].
- Chapfuwa, P; Li, C; Mehta, N; Carin, L; Henao, R, Survival Cluster Analysis., Corr, vol abs/2003.00355 (2020) [abs].
- Du, K; Chitneni, SK; Suzuki, A; Wang, Y; Henao, R; Hyun, J; Premont, RT; Naggie, S; Moylan, CA; Bashir, MR; Abdelmalek, MF; Diehl, AM, Increased Glutaminolysis Marks Active Scarring in Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis Progression., Cellular and Molecular Gastroenterology and Hepatology (2019) [10.1016/j.jcmgh.2019.12.006] [abs].