Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Member of the Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Office Location: 2400 Pratt Street, 8044 North Pavilion, Durham, NC 27705
- Office Phone: (919) 668-0647
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Denmark (Denmark), 2011
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
In the News
- New Collaborative Seed Grant Program Gives Eight Awards (Mar 16, 2016)
- Fourati, S; Talla, A; Mahmoudian, M; Burkhart, JG; Klén, R; Henao, R; Yu, T; Aydın, Z; Yeung, KY; Ahsen, ME; Almugbel, R; Jahandideh, S; Liang, X; Nordling, TEM; Shiga, M; Stanescu, A; Vogel, R; Respiratory Viral DREAM Challenge Consortium, ; Pandey, G; Chiu, C; McClain, MT; Woods, CW; Ginsburg, GS; Elo, LL; Tsalik, EL; Mangravite, LM; Sieberts, SK, A crowdsourced analysis to identify ab initio molecular signatures predictive of susceptibility to viral infection., Nature Communications, vol 9 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41467-018-06735-8] [abs].
- Bradley, T; Peppa, D; Pedroza-Pacheco, I; Li, D; Cain, DW; Henao, R; Venkat, V; Hora, B; Chen, Y; Vandergrift, NA; Overman, RG; Edwards, RW; Woods, CW; Tomaras, GD; Ferrari, G; Ginsburg, GS; Connors, M; Cohen, MS; Moody, MA; Borrow, P; Haynes, BF, RAB11FIP5 Expression and Altered Natural Killer Cell Function Are Associated with Induction of HIV Broadly Neutralizing Antibody Responses., Cell, vol 175 no. 2 (2018), pp. 387-399.e17 [10.1016/j.cell.2018.08.064] [abs].
- Sweeney, TE; Azad, TD; Donato, M; Haynes, WA; Perumal, TM; Henao, R; Bermejo-Martin, JF; Almansa, R; Tamayo, E; Howrylak, JA; Choi, A; Parnell, GP; Tang, B; Nichols, M; Woods, CW; Ginsburg, GS; Kingsmore, SF; Omberg, L; Mangravite, LM; Wong, HR; Tsalik, EL; Langley, RJ; Khatri, P, Unsupervised Analysis of Transcriptomics in Bacterial Sepsis Across Multiple Datasets Reveals Three Robust Clusters., Critical Care Medicine, vol 46 no. 6 (2018), pp. 915-925 [10.1097/ccm.0000000000003084] [abs].
- Sweeney, TE; Perumal, TM; Henao, R; Nichols, M; Howrylak, JA; Choi, AM; Bermejo-Martin, JF; Almansa, R; Tamayo, E; Davenport, EE; Burnham, KL; Hinds, CJ; Knight, JC; Woods, CW; Kingsmore, SF; Ginsburg, GS; Wong, HR; Parnell, GP; Tang, B; Moldawer, LL; Moore, FE; Omberg, L; Khatri, P; Tsalik, EL; Mangravite, LM; Langley, RJ, A community approach to mortality prediction in sepsis via gene expression analysis., Nature Communications, vol 9 no. 1 (2018) [10.1038/s41467-018-03078-2] [abs].
- Wegermann, K; Henao, R; Diehl, AM; Murphy, SK; Abdelmalek, MF; Moylan, CA, Branched chain amino acid transaminase 1 (BCAT1) is overexpressed and hypomethylated in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease who experience adverse clinical events: A pilot study., Plos One, vol 13 no. 9 (2018) [10.1371/journal.pone.0204308] [abs].