Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 701 W.Main Street, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5353
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill, 2001
- Ph.D. University of Copenhagen (Denmark), 1999
- EGR 391: Projects in Engineering
In the News
- Smart Toilet Saves Vital Health Data from Getting Flushed (Feb 3, 2020 | Bass Connections)
- Welling, CM; Varigala, S; Krishnaswamy, S; Raj, A; Lynch, B; Piascik, JR; Stoner, BR; Hawkins, BT; Hegarty-Craver, M; Luettgen, MJ; Grego, S, Resolving the relative contributions of cistern and pour flushing to toilet water usage: Measurements from urban test sites in India., The Science of the Total Environment, vol 730 (2020) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.138957] [abs].
- Varigala, S; Krishnaswamy, S; Lohia, CP; Hegarty-Craver, M; Grego, S; Luettgen, M; Cid, CA, Optimal design of an electrochemical reactor for blackwater treatment., Water Environment Research : a Research Publication of the Water Environment Federation (2020) [10.1002/wer.1374] [abs].
- Kawadiya, S; Welling, C; Grego, S; Deshusses, MA, Fecal Malodor Detection Using Low-Cost Electrochemical Sensors., Sensors (Basel, Switzerland), vol 20 no. 10 (2020) [10.3390/s20102888] [abs].
- Varigala, SK; Hegarty-Craver, M; Krishnaswamy, S; Madhavan, P; Basil, M; Rosario, P; Raj, A; Barani, V; Cid, CA; Grego, S; Luettgen, M, Field testing of an onsite sanitation system on apartment building blackwater using biological treatment and electrochemical disinfection, Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology, vol 6 no. 5 (2020), pp. 1400-1411 [10.1039/c9ew01106d] [abs].
- Welling, CM; Sasidaran, S; Kachoria, P; Hennessy, S; Lynch, BJ; Teleski, S; Chaudhari, H; Sellgren, KL; Stoner, BR; Grego, S; Hawkins, BT, Field testing of a household-scale onsite blackwater treatment system in Coimbatore, India., The Science of the Total Environment, vol 713 (2020) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136706] [abs].