Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 701 W.Main Street, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5353
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001
- Ph.D. University of Copenhagen, 1999
- Sahondo, T; Hennessy, S; Sindall, RC; Chaudhari, H; Teleski, S; Lynch, BJ; Sellgren, KL; Stoner, BR; Grego, S; Hawkins, BT, Field testing of a household-scale onsite blackwater treatment system in South Africa., The Science of the Total Environment (2019) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135469] [abs].
- Zhou, J; Welling, CM; Kawadiya, S; Deshusses, MA; Grego, S; Chakrabarty, K, Sensor-Array optimization based on mutual information for sanitation-related malodor alerts, Biocas 2019 Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference, Proceedings (2019) [10.1109/BIOCAS.2019.8919132] [abs].
- Heathers, JAJ; Gilchrist, KH; Hegarty-Craver, M; Grego, S; Goodwin, MS, An analysis of stereotypical motor movements and cardiovascular coupling in individuals on the autism spectrum., Biological Psychology, vol 142 (2019), pp. 90-99 [10.1016/j.biopsycho.2019.01.004] [abs].
- Gilchrist, KH; Hegarty-Craver, M; Christian, RB; Grego, S; Kies, AC; Wheeler, AC, Automated Detection of Repetitive Motor Behaviors as an Outcome Measurement in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities., Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, vol 48 no. 5 (2018), pp. 1458-1466 [10.1007/s10803-017-3408-6] [abs].
- Amsden, JJ; Herr, PJ; Landry, DMW; Kim, W; Vyas, R; Parker, CB; Kirley, MP; Keil, AD; Gilchrist, KH; Radauscher, EJ; Hall, SD; Carlson, JB; Baldasaro, N; Stokes, D; Di Dona, ST; Russell, ZE; Grego, S; Edwards, SJ; Sperline, RP; Denton, MB; Stoner, BR; Gehm, ME; Glass, JT, Proof of Concept Coded Aperture Miniature Mass Spectrometer Using a Cycloidal Sector Mass Analyzer, a Carbon Nanotube (CNT) Field Emission Electron Ionization Source, and an Array Detector., Journal of the American Society for Mass Spectrometry, vol 29 no. 2 (2018), pp. 360-372 [10.1007/s13361-017-1820-y] [abs].