Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in theDepartment of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 701 W.Main Street, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5353
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2001
- Ph.D. University of Copenhagen, 1999
In the News
- Smart Toilet Saves Vital Health Data from Getting Flushed (Feb 3, 2020 | Bass Connections)
- Welling, CM; Sasidaran, S; Kachoria, P; Hennessy, S; Lynch, BJ; Teleski, S; Chaudhari, H; Sellgren, KL; Stoner, BR; Grego, S; Hawkins, BT, Field testing of a household-scale onsite blackwater treatment system in Coimbatore, India., The Science of the Total Environment, vol 713 (2020) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.136706] [abs].
- Sahondo, T; Hennessy, S; Sindall, RC; Chaudhari, H; Teleski, S; Lynch, BJ; Sellgren, KL; Stoner, BR; Grego, S; Hawkins, BT, Field testing of a household-scale onsite blackwater treatment system in South Africa., The Science of the Total Environment, vol 703 (2020) [10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.135469] [abs].
- Zhou, J; Welling, CM; Kawadiya, S; Deshusses, MA; Grego, S; Chakrabarty, K, Sensor-Array optimization based on mutual information for sanitation-related malodor alerts, Biocas 2019 Biomedical Circuits and Systems Conference, Proceedings (2019) [10.1109/BIOCAS.2019.8919132] [abs].
- Heathers, JAJ; Gilchrist, KH; Hegarty-Craver, M; Grego, S; Goodwin, MS, An analysis of stereotypical motor movements and cardiovascular coupling in individuals on the autism spectrum., Biological Psychology, vol 142 (2019), pp. 90-99 [10.1016/j.biopsycho.2019.01.004] [abs].
- Gilchrist, KH; Hegarty-Craver, M; Christian, RB; Grego, S; Kies, AC; Wheeler, AC, Automated Detection of Repetitive Motor Behaviors as an Outcome Measurement in Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities., Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, vol 48 no. 5 (2018), pp. 1458-1466 [10.1007/s10803-017-3408-6] [abs].