Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the News
- Goetz, SM; Wang, C; Li, Z; Murphy, DLK; Peterchev, AV, Concept of a distributed photovoltaic multilevel inverter with cascaded double H-bridge topology, International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, vol 110 (2019), pp. 667-678 [10.1016/j.ijepes.2019.03.054] [abs].
- Lizana, RF; Rivera, S; Li, Z; Luo, J; Peterchev, AV; Goetz, SM, Modular Multilevel Series/Parallel Converter with Switched-Inductor Energy Transfer between Modules, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 34 no. 5 (2019), pp. 4844-4852 [10.1109/TPEL.2018.2859902] [abs].
- Gomez, LJ; Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV, Design of transcranial magnetic stimulation coils with optimal trade-off between depth, focality, and energy., J Neural Eng, vol 15 no. 4 (2018) [10.1088/1741-2552/aac967] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Li, Z; Peterchev, AV, Noninvasive Detection of Motor-Evoked Potentials in Response to Brain Stimulation Below the Noise Floor-How Weak Can a Stimulus Be and Still Stimulate., Conference Proceedings : ... Annual International Conference of the Ieee Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Ieee Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society. Annual Conference, vol 2018 (2018), pp. 2687-2690 [10.1109/EMBC.2018.8512765] [abs].
- Tharayil, JJ; Goetz, SM; Bernabei, JM; Peterchev, AV, Field Distribution of Transcranial Static Magnetic Stimulation in Realistic Human Head Model., Neuromodulation, vol 21 no. 4 (2018), pp. 340-347 [10.1111/ner.12699] [abs].