Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
In the News
- Zeng, Z; Li, Z; Goetz, SM, Line Current Ripple Minimization PWM Strategy with Reduced Zero-Sequence Circulating Current for Two Parallel Interleaved Three-Phase Converters, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 35 no. 7 (2020), pp. 6931-6943 [10.1109/TPEL.2019.2958878] [abs].
- Zeng, Z; Li, Z; Goetz, SM, Space-Vector-Based Hybrid PWM for Zero-Sequence-Circulating-Current RMS and Common Mode Voltage Reduction in Two Parallel Interleaved Two-Level Converters, Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology (2020) [10.1007/s42835-020-00399-5] [abs].
- Alavi, SMM; Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV, Erratum to: "Optimal Estimation of Neural Recruitment Curves Using Fisher Information: Application to Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation"., Ieee Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol 27 no. 11 (2019) [10.1109/TNSRE.2019.2947732] [abs].
- Li, Z; Ricardo Lizana, F; Yu, Z; Sha, S; Peterchev, AV; Goetz, SM, A Modular Multilevel Series/Parallel Converter for a Wide Frequency Range Operation, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 34 no. 10 (2019), pp. 9854-9865 [10.1109/TPEL.2019.2891052] [abs].
- Goetz, SM; Kozyrkov, IC; Luber, B; Lisanby, SH; Murphy, DLK; Grill, WM; Peterchev, AV, Accuracy of robotic coil positioning during transcranial magnetic stimulation., J Neural Eng, vol 16 no. 5 (2019) [10.1088/1741-2552/ab2953] [abs].