Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich, School of Medicine (Germany), 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- ME 394: Engineering Undergraduate Fellows Projects
In the News
- Fang, J; Yang, S; Wang, H; Tashakor, N; Goetz, SM, Reduction of MMC Capacitances through Parallelization of Symmetrical Half-Bridge Submodules, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 36 no. 8 (2021), pp. 8907-8918 [10.1109/TPEL.2021.3049389] [abs].
- Kacetl, J; Kacetl, T; Jaensch, M; Goetz, SM, Novel Low-Side/High-Side Gate Drive and Supply with Minimum Footprint, High Power Density, and Low Cost for Silicon and Wide-Bandgap Transistors, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 36 no. 7 (2021), pp. 8219-8229 [10.1109/TPEL.2020.3016923] [abs].
- Tashakor, N; Kilictas, M; Bagheri, E; Goetz, S, Modular Multilevel Converter with Sensorless Diode-Clamped Balancing through Level-Adjusted Phase-Shifted Modulation, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 36 no. 7 (2021), pp. 7725-7735 [10.1109/TPEL.2020.3041599] [abs].
- Koponen, LM; Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV, Double-Containment Coil With Enhanced Winding Mounting for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation With Reduced Acoustic Noise., Ieee Trans Biomed Eng, vol 68 no. 7 (2021), pp. 2233-2240 [10.1109/TBME.2020.3048321] [abs].
- Mohammad Mahdi Alavi, S; Goetz, SM; Saif, M, Input-output slope curve estimation in neural stimulation based on optimal sampling principles., J Neural Eng, vol 18 no. 4 (2021) [10.1088/1741-2552/abffe5] [abs].