Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich, School of Medicine (Germany), 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- ME 394: Engineering Undergraduate Fellows Projects
- ME 493: Engineering Undergraduate Fellows Projects
In the News
- Fang, J; Yu, J; Zhang, Y; Goetz, SM, An Estimation-Based Solution to Weak-Grid-Induced Small-Signal Stability Problems of Power Converters, Ieee Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, vol 9 no. 4 (2021), pp. 4558-4572 [10.1109/JESTPE.2020.3030720] [abs].
- Fang, J; Yang, S; Wang, H; Tashakor, N; Goetz, SM, Reduction of MMC Capacitances through Parallelization of Symmetrical Half-Bridge Submodules, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 36 no. 8 (2021), pp. 8907-8918 [10.1109/TPEL.2021.3049389] [abs].
- Senftleben, U; Kruse, J; Korb, FM; Goetz, S; Scherbaum, S, Is value-based choice repetition susceptible to medial frontal transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS)? A preregistered study., Cogn Affect Behav Neurosci, vol 21 no. 4 (2021), pp. 747-762 [10.3758/s13415-021-00889-7] [abs].
- Koponen, LM; Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV, Double-Containment Coil With Enhanced Winding Mounting for Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation With Reduced Acoustic Noise., Ieee Trans Biomed Eng, vol 68 no. 7 (2021), pp. 2233-2240 [10.1109/TBME.2020.3048321] [abs].
- Wang, B; Li, Z; Sebesta, C; Hinojosa, DT; Zhang, Q; Robinson, J; Bao, G; Peterchev, A; Goetz, S, High Bandwidth Power Electronics and Magnetic Nanoparticles for Multichannel Magnetogenetic Neurostimulation (2021) [10.1101/2021.06.23.447876] [abs].