Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
In the News
- Zeng, Z; Li, Z; Goetz, SM, Line Current Ripple Minimization PWM Strategy with Reduced Zero-Sequence Circulating Current for Two Parallel Interleaved Three-Phase Converters, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 35 no. 7 (2020), pp. 6931-6943 [10.1109/TPEL.2019.2958878] [abs].
- Zeng, Z; Li, Z; Goetz, S, Space-vector-based hybrid PWM for reduced line current ripple and common mode voltage in paralleled interleaved three-phase two-level converter, Iet Power Electronics, vol 13 no. 6 (2020), pp. 1275-1285 [10.1049/iet-pel.2019.0570] [abs].
- Zeng, Z; Li, Z; Goetz, SM, Space-Vector-Based Hybrid PWM for Zero-Sequence-Circulating-Current RMS and Common Mode Voltage Reduction in Two Parallel Interleaved Two-Level Converters, Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, vol 15 no. 3 (2020), pp. 1195-1204 [10.1007/s42835-020-00399-5] [abs].
- Koponen, LM; Goetz, SM; Tucci, DL; Peterchev, AV, Sound comparison of seven TMS coils at matched stimulation strength., Brain Stimul, vol 13 no. 3 (2020), pp. 873-880 [10.1016/j.brs.2020.03.004] [abs].
- Alavi, SMM; Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV, Erratum to: "Optimal Estimation of Neural Recruitment Curves Using Fisher Information: Application to Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation"., Ieee Trans Neural Syst Rehabil Eng, vol 27 no. 11 (2019) [10.1109/TNSRE.2019.2947732] [abs].