Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich, School of Medicine (Germany), 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- ME 394: Engineering Undergraduate Fellows Projects
- ME 493: Engineering Undergraduate Fellows Projects
In the News
- Tashakor, N; Iraji, F; Goetz, SM, Low-Frequency Scheduler for Optimal Conduction Loss in Series/Parallel Modular Multilevel Converters, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics, vol 37 no. 3 (2022), pp. 2551-2561 [10.1109/TPEL.2021.3110213] [abs].
- Zhongxi, L; Goetz, S, A high-frequency pulsating dc link for electric vehicle drives with reduced losses, Ieee Industrial Electronics Society (Iecon), vol 47 (2021) [abs].
- Arabsalmanabadi, B; Tashakor, N; Zhang, Y; Al-Haddad, K; Goetz, S, Parameter Estimation of Batteries in MMCs with Parallel Connectivity using PSO, Iecon Proceedings (Industrial Electronics Conference), vol 2021-October (2021) [10.1109/IECON48115.2021.9589293] [abs].
- Tashakor, N; Arabsalmanabadi, B; Zhang, Y; Al-Haddad, K; Goetz, S, Efficiency Analysis of Conduction Losses in Modular Multilevel Converters with Parallel Functionality, Iecon Proceedings (Industrial Electronics Conference), vol 2021-October (2021) [10.1109/IECON48115.2021.9589964] [abs].
- Fang, J; Yu, J; Zhang, Y; Goetz, SM, An Estimation-Based Solution to Weak-Grid-Induced Small-Signal Stability Problems of Power Converters, Ieee Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, vol 9 no. 4 (2021), pp. 4558-4572 [10.1109/JESTPE.2020.3030720] [abs].