Stefan M Goetz
Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Office Location: Dept. Psychiatry & Behavioral, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 668-5164
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Technical University of Munich School of Medicine, 2012
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the News
- Gomez, LJ; Goetz, SM; Peterchev, AV, Design of transcranial magnetic stimulation coils with optimal trade-off between depth, focality, and energy., Journal of Neural Engineering, vol 15 no. 4 (2018) [10.1088/1741-2552/aac967] [abs].
- Lizana, R; Rivera, S; Li, Z; Luo, J; Peterchev, AV; Goetz, S, Modular Multilevel Series/Parallel Converter with Switched-Inductor Energy Transfer Between Modules, Ieee Transactions on Power Electronics (2018) [10.1109/TPEL.2018.2859902] [abs].
- Tharayil, JJ; Goetz, SM; Bernabei, JM; Peterchev, AV, Field Distribution of Transcranial Static Magnetic Stimulation in Realistic Human Head Model., Neuromodulation : Journal of the International Neuromodulation Society, vol 21 no. 4 (2018), pp. 340-347 [10.1111/ner.12699] [abs].
- Specht, E; Korte, C; Hillei, M; Goetz, S, Spectral synthesis of switching distortion in multilevel converters, Proceedings of the International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems, vol 2017-December (2018), pp. 950-956 [10.1109/PEDS.2017.8289243] [abs].
- Kacetl, J; Kacetl, T; Korte, C; Specht, E; Jaensch, M; Goetz, S, Increase of the allowable switching rate of wide-bandgap semiconductors through spectral control in a 12 v to 48 v gallium-nitride DC/DC converter, Proceedings of the International Conference on Power Electronics and Drive Systems, vol 2017-December (2018), pp. 392-396 [10.1109/PEDS.2017.8289252] [abs].