Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Adjunct Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- B.S. Brigham Young University, 2015
- M.S. Duke University, 2020
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2020
- ECE 651: Software Engineering
- Williams, Nicholas X., Brittani Carroll, Steven G. Noyce, Hansel Alex Hobbie, Daniel Y. Joh, Joseph G. Rogers, and Aaron D. Franklin. “Fully printed prothrombin time sensor for point-of-care testing.” Biosens Bioelectron 172 (January 15, 2021): 112770. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.bios.2020.112770.
- Noyce, Steven G., James L. Doherty, Stefan Zauscher, and Aaron D. Franklin. “Understanding and Mapping Sensitivity in MoS2 Field-Effect-Transistor-Based Sensors.” ACS Nano 14, no. 9 (September 2020): 11637–47. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsnano.0c04192.
- Doherty, James L., Steven G. Noyce, Zhihui Cheng, Hattan Abuzaid, and Aaron D. Franklin. “Capping Layers to Improve the Electrical Stress Stability of MoS2 Transistors.” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 12, no. 31 (August 2020): 35698–706. https://doi.org/10.1021/acsami.0c08647.
- Cardenas, J. A., J. B. Andrews, S. G. Noyce, and A. D. Franklin. “Carbon nanotube electronics for IoT sensors.” Nano Futures 4, no. 1 (January 1, 2020). https://doi.org/10.1088/2399-1984/ab5f20.
- Cheng, Zhihui, Yifei Yu, Shreya Singh, Katherine Price, Steven G. Noyce, Yuh-Chen Lin, Linyou Cao, and Aaron D. Franklin. “Immunity to Contact Scaling in MoS2 Transistors Using in Situ Edge Contacts.” Nano Letters 19, no. 8 (August 2019): 5077–85. https://doi.org/10.1021/acs.nanolett.9b01355.