Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Tsinghua University (China), 2014
- M.S. Columbia University, 2018
- Ph.D. Columbia University, 2020
Wireless networking, next-generation wireless and optical networks, edge cloud and computing, Internet-of-Things (IoT), mobile and embedded systems, platforms and testbeds
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Eli Jury Award. Columbia University. 2021
- IBM Academic Award. IBM. 2021
- Google Research Scholar Award. Google. 2021
- Morton B. Friedman Memorial Prize for Excellence. Columbia Engineering. 2021
- ACM SIGMOBILE Doctoral Dissertation Award, Runner-up. ACM SIGMOBILE. 2021
- Best Paper Finalist. ACM MobiHoc'19. 2019
- Student Research Competition (SRC) Winner – First Place. ACM MobiCom'19. 2019
- Facebook Fellowship. Facebook. 2019
- Oscar and Verna Byron Fellowship. Columbia University Engineering School. 2018
- Best Paper Award. ACM CoNEXT'16. 2016
- Edwin Howard Armstrong Memorial Award. Columbia University. 2015
- Wei Family Private Foundation Fellowship. Wei Family Private Foundation. 2014
- COMPSCI 390: Topics in Computer Science
- COMPSCI 515: Wireless Networking and Mobile Computing
- COMPSCI 590: Advanced Topics in Computer Science
- ECE 495: Special Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 556: Wireless Networking and Mobile Computing
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 891: Internship
In the News
- COSMOS comes to Duke and Durham (May 1, 2023 | Duke Pratt School of Engineering)
- Bridging the Computation-Communication Gap in Future Connectivity Systems (Jan 18, 2023 | Duke Pratt School of Engineering)
- Pratt New Faculty: Tingjun Chen Is Connecting Tomorrow’s Wireless World (Oct 13, 2020 | Pratt School of Engineering)
- Chen, T., M. B. Dastjerdi, H. Krishnaswamy, and G. Zussman. “Wideband Full-Duplex Phased Array with Joint Transmit and Receive Beamforming: Optimization and Rate Gains.” Ieee/Acm Transactions on Networking 29, no. 4 (August 1, 2021): 1591–1604. https://doi.org/10.1109/TNET.2021.3069125.
- Du, J., D. Chizhik, R. A. Valenzuela, R. Feick, G. Castro, M. Rodriguez, T. Chen, M. Kohli, and G. Zussman. “Directional Measurements in Urban Street Canyons from Macro Rooftop Sites at 28 GHz for 90% Outdoor Coverage.” Ieee Transactions on Antennas and Propagation 69, no. 6 (June 1, 2021): 3459–69. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2020.3044398.
- Nagulu, A., A. Gaonkar, S. Ahasan, S. Garikapati, T. Chen, G. Zussman, and H. Krishnaswamy. “A Full-Duplex Receiver with True-Time-Delay Cancelers Based on Switched-Capacitor-Networks Operating beyond the Delay-Bandwidth Limit.” Ieee Journal of Solid State Circuits 56, no. 5 (May 1, 2021): 1398–1411. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSSC.2021.3063658.
- Chen, T., S. Garikapati, A. Nagulu, A. Gaonkar, M. Kohli, I. Kadota, H. Krishnaswamy, and G. Zussman. “A Survey and Quantitative Evaluation of Integrated Circuit-Based Antenna Interfaces and Self-Interference Cancellers for Full-Duplex.” Ieee Open Journal of the Communications Society 2 (January 1, 2021): 1753–76. https://doi.org/10.1109/OJCOMS.2021.3098476.
- Nagulu, A., T. Chen, G. Zussman, and H. Krishnaswamy. “Multi-Watt, 1-GHz CMOS Circulator Based on Switched-Capacitor Clock Boosting.” Ieee Journal of Solid State Circuits 55, no. 12 (December 1, 2020): 3308–21. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSSC.2020.3022813.