Tyler K Bletsch
Assistant Professor Of The Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor Of The Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 106 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5242
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- D.Phil. North Carolina State University, 2011
- B.S. North Carolina State University, 2004
Software security, robotics, project-oriented education, and datacenter efficiency
- COMPSCI 250D: Computer Architecture
- ECE 250D: Computer Architecture
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 458: Engineering Software for Maintainability
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 496: Special Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 560: Computer and Information Security
- ECE 566: Enterprise Storage Architecture
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 650: Systems Programming and Engineering
In the News
- A Spiderman Web Shooter and Ocean Exploration: Duke Innovators Rock the Smithsonian at ACC Festival (May 2, 2019 | Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, V, Mitigating code-reuse attacks with control-flow locking, Acm International Conference Proceeding Series (2011), pp. 353-362 [10.1145/2076732.2076783] [abs].
- Li, J; Wang, Z; Bletsch, T; Srinivasan, D; Grace, M; Jiang, X, Comprehensive and efficient protection of kernel control data, Ieee Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol 6 no. 4 (2011), pp. 1404-1417 [10.1109/TIFS.2011.2159712] [abs].
- Tran, M; Etheridge, M; Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, V; Ning, P, On the expressiveness of return-into-libc attacks, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Including Subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol 6961 LNCS (2011), pp. 121-141 [10.1007/978-3-642-23644-0_7] [abs].
- Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, VW; Liang, Z, Jump-oriented programming: A new class of code-reuse attack, Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security, Asiaccs 2011 (2011), pp. 30-40 [10.1145/1966913.1966919] [abs].
- Rountree, B; Lowenthal, DK; De Supinski, BR; Schulz, M; Freeh, VW; Bletsch, T, Adagio: Making DVS practical for complex HPC applications, Proceedings of the International Conference on Supercomputing (2009), pp. 460-469 [10.1145/1542275.1542340] [abs].