Tyler K Bletsch
Assistant Professor Of The Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor Of The Practice in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 106 Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5242
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- D.Phil. North Carolina State University, 2011
- B.S. North Carolina State University, 2004
Software security, robotics, project-oriented education, and datacenter efficiency
- COMPSCI 250D: Computer Architecture
- ECE 250D: Computer Architecture
- ECE 392: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 458: Engineering Software for Maintainability
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 496: Special Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 650: Systems Programming and Engineering
- Li, J; Wang, Z; Bletsch, T; Srinivasan, D; Grace, M; Jiang, X, Comprehensive and Efficient Protection of Kernel Control Data, Ieee Transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol 6 no. 4 (2011), pp. 1404-1417 [10.1109/tifs.2011.2159712] [abs].
- Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, V, Mitigating code-reuse attacks with control-flow locking, Proceedings of the 27th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference on Acsac '11 (2011) [10.1145/2076732.2076783] [abs].
- Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, VW; Liang, Z, Jump-oriented programming, Proceedings of the 6th Acm Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security Asiaccs '11 (2011) [10.1145/1966913.1966919] [abs].
- Tran, M; Etheridge, M; Bletsch, T; Jiang, X; Freeh, V; Ning, P, On the Expressiveness of Return-into-libc Attacks, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Including Subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics) (2011), pp. 121-141 [10.1007/978-3-642-23644-0_7] [abs].
- Rogers, NR; Drake, MA; Daubert, CR; McMahon, DJ; Bletsch, TK; Foegeding, EA, The effect of aging on low-fat, reduced-fat, and full-fat Cheddar cheese texture., Journal of Dairy Science, vol 92 no. 10 (2009), pp. 4756-4772 [10.3168/jds.2009-2156] [abs].