Master's Degrees in Electrical & Computer Engineering
Prepare for success in industry, research or academia
THE DUKE DIFFERENCE
- World-class research—fresh thinking in cutting-edge fields plus research opportunities with internationally recognized faculty
- A flexible curriculum—customize your degree to meet your career goals
- Great location and low cost of living—in North Carolina's Research Triangle Region, home to 250+ tech companies and top-ranked quality of life
- Dedicated career services and excellent career outcomes—nearly 9 of 10 Duke ECE master's graduates find employment within six months
- Part-time option—Complete a Master of Engineering while still working
AI and machine learning research university in the U.S.
computer engineering research productivity in the U.S.
- Top 20
graduate computer engineering program in the U.S.
Sources: U.S. News, NeurIPS Publication Index, Academic Analytics
DEGREE OPTIONS TO MEET YOUR GOALS
Duke ECE offers specialized degrees in sought-after fields in electrical and computer engineering. Choose a Master of Science with coursework-only, project or thesis options for careers in industry or academia, or a Master of Engineering with built-in internship and business courses for an industry career. Compare MS and MEng »
|Study Tracks||Master of
|Data Analytics & Machine Learning||✓||✓|
|Microelectronics, Photonics and Nanotechnology||✓||✓||
|Design Your Own Degree||✓||✓|