- Laser evaporation technology
- Nanoscale transistors
- Nanoscale transport and interfaces
- Dynamic assembly of silicon particles
- Hybrid nanocomposites
- Nanomaterial-enabled electronic devices
- Computational and compressive sensing and measurement
- Printed and thin-film electronics
- Heterogeneous integration
Good to Know
Jeff Glass was named Senior Associate Dean for Education and Learning Innovation.
Adrienne Stiff-Roberts was elected to the Bass Society of Fellows for Excellence in Teaching and Research.
Aaron Franklin’s sensor start-up Tyrata secured $4.5M in Series A funding.