- Autonomous systems
- Intelligent computing systems
- Neuromorphic computing
- Secure, robust and explainable machine learning
- Federated machine learning and Artificial Intelligence of Things (AIoT)
- Performance modeling
- Data modeling
- Interpretable predictive models
- Computer vision
- Biomedical imaging
- Center for Alternative Sustainable and Intelligent Computing
- Microsoft Innovation Hub
- Samsung, Qualcomm, Microsoft, Cadence, Semiconductor Research Corporation, Lenovo, Samsung, Intel, Facebook, HP and many others are current or former partners of Duke ECE's AI/Machine Learning cluster
Good to Know
Yiran Chen was named Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Circuits and Systems Magazine (CAS-M).
22 papers accepted at NeurIPS 2019
Guillermo Sapiro received the best paper award of the International Conference on Computer Vision's 2019 Autonomous Driving Workshop.
Lisa Wu Wills won a Facebook Systems for ML research award.