Bruce Randall Donald
James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
Please visit Bruce Donald's personal web page for up-to-date information, research, teaching, and publications. That website is hosted by the Departments of Computer Science, Chemistry, and Biochemistry at Duke University.
Appointments and Affiliations
- James B. Duke Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Biochemistry
- Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Mathematics
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Bass Fellow
- Office Location: LSRC D212, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6583
In the News
- Using Supercomputers to Checkmate Cancer (Feb 22, 2019 | Office of Licensing & Ventures)
- Jou, JD; Holt, GT; Lowegard, AU; Donald, BR, Minimization-Aware Recursive K ∗ (MARK ∗ ): A Novel, Provable Algorithm that Accelerates Ensemble-Based Protein Design and Provably Approximates the Energy Landscape, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (Including Subseries Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence and Lecture Notes in Bioinformatics), vol 11467 LNBI (2019), pp. 101-119 [10.1007/978-3-030-17083-7_7] [abs].
- Donald, BR; Levey, CG; Paprotny, I, Assembly of planar structures by parallel actuation of Mems microrobots, Technical Digest Solid State Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystems Workshop (2008), pp. 202-207 [abs].