Bruce Randall Donald
James B. Duke Professor of Computer Science
Please visit Bruce Donald's personal web page for up-to-date information, research, teaching, and publications. That website is hosted by the Departments of Computer Science, Chemistry, and Biochemistry at Duke University.
Appointments and Affiliations
- James B. Duke Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Biochemistry
- Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Professor of Chemistry
- Faculty Network Member of the Duke Institute for Brain Sciences
- Bass Fellow
- Office Location: LSRC D212, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6583
In the News
- Using Supercomputers to Checkmate Cancer (Feb 22, 2019 | Office of Licensing & Ventures)
- Donald, BR; Levey, CG; Paprotny, I, Assembly of planar structures by parallel actuation of Mems microrobots, Technical Digest Solid State Sensors, Actuators, and Microsystems Workshop (2008), pp. 202-207 [abs].