Pelham Wilder Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Pelham Wilder Distinguished Professor of Computer Science
- Professor of Computer Science
- Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Faculty Network Member of The Energy Initiative
- Associate of the Duke Initiative for Science & Society
- Core Faculty in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Office Location: LSRC D312, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6523
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1989
- COMPSCI 310: Introduction to Operating Systems
- COMPSCI 391: Independent Study
- COMPSCI 590: Advanced Topics in Computer Science
- ECE 353: Introduction to Operating Systems
In the News
- Ciavaglia, L; Chemouil, P; Maggs, B, Techniques for smart and secure 5G softwarized networks, Annales Des Telecommunications/Annals of Telecommunications, vol 74 no. 9-10 (2019), pp. 543-544 [10.1007/s12243-019-00732-8] [abs].
- Motamedi, R; Yeganeh, B; Chandrasekaran, B; Rejaie, R; Maggs, BM; Willinger, W, On mapping the interconnections in today's internet, Ieee/Acm Transactions on Networking, vol 27 no. 5 (2019), pp. 2056-2070 [10.1109/TNET.2019.2940369] [abs].
- Chan, THH; Chung, KM; Maggs, BM; Shi, E, Foundations of differentially oblivious algorithms, Proceedings of the Annual Acm Siam Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (2019), pp. 2448-2467 [abs].
- Bhattacherjee, D; Aqeel, W; Bozkurt, IN; Aguirre, A; Chandrasekaran, B; Godfrey, PB; Laughlin, G; Maggs, B; Singla, A, Gearing up for the 21 st century space race, Hotnets 2018 Proceedings of the 2018 Acm Workshop on Hot Topics in Networks (2018), pp. 113-119 [10.1145/3286062.3286079] [abs].
- Chung, T; Choffnes, D; Mislove, A; Lok, J; Levin, D; Rula, J; Wilson, C; Chandrasekaran, B; Maggs, BM; Sullivan, N, Is the web ready for OCSP must-staple?, Proceedings of the Acm Sigcomm Internet Measurement Conference, Imc (2018), pp. 105-118 [10.1145/3278532.3278543] [abs].