Maciej A Mazurowski
Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
In the News
- Incubation Awards to Assist Seven Innovative Research Projects Move Toward the Market (Nov 25, 2019 | Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Hou, R; Peng, Y; Grimm, LJ; Ren, Y; Mazurowski, MA; Marks, JR; King, LM; Maley, CC; Hwang, ES; Lo, JY, Anomaly Detection of Calcifications in Mammography Based on 11,000 Negative Cases., Ieee Trans Biomed Eng, vol 69 no. 5 (2022), pp. 1639-1650 [10.1109/TBME.2021.3126281] [abs].
- Zhu, Z; Mittendorf, A; Shropshire, E; Allen, B; Miller, C; Bashir, MR; Mazurowski, MA, 3D Pyramid Pooling Network for Abdominal MRI Series Classification., Ieee Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell, vol 44 no. 4 (2022), pp. 1688-1698 [10.1109/TPAMI.2020.3033990] [abs].
- Modanwal, G; Vellal, A; Mazurowski, MA, Normalization of breast MRIs using cycle-consistent generative adversarial networks., Comput Methods Programs Biomed, vol 208 (2021) [10.1016/j.cmpb.2021.106225] [abs].
- Buda, M; Saha, A; Walsh, R; Ghate, S; Li, N; Swiecicki, A; Lo, JY; Mazurowski, MA, A Data Set and Deep Learning Algorithm for the Detection of Masses and Architectural Distortions in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Images., Jama Network Open, vol 4 no. 8 (2021) [10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.19100] [abs].
- Mazurowski, MA, Do We Expect More from Radiology AI than from Radiologists?, Radiology: Artificial Intelligence, vol 3 no. 4 (2021) [10.1148/ryai.2021200221] [abs].