Maciej A Mazurowski
Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- BIOSTAT 824: Case Studies in Biomedical Data Science
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
In the News
- Incubation Awards to Assist Seven Innovative Research Projects Move Toward the Market (Nov 25, 2019 | Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Grimm, LJ; Mazurowski, MA, Breast Cancer Radiogenomics: Current Status and Future Directions., Acad Radiol, vol 27 no. 1 (2020), pp. 39-46 [10.1016/j.acra.2019.09.012] [abs].
- Mazurowski, MA, Artificial Intelligence in Radiology: Some Ethical Considerations for Radiologists and Algorithm Developers., Acad Radiol, vol 27 no. 1 (2020), pp. 127-129 [10.1016/j.acra.2019.04.024] [abs].
- Zhu, Z; Harowicz, M; Zhang, J; Saha, A; Grimm, LJ; Hwang, ES; Mazurowski, MA, Deep learning analysis of breast MRIs for prediction of occult invasive disease in ductal carcinoma in situ., Comput Biol Med, vol 115 (2019) [10.1016/j.compbiomed.2019.103498] [abs].
- Buda, M; Wildman-Tobriner, B; Hoang, JK; Thayer, D; Tessler, FN; Middleton, WD; Mazurowski, MA, Management of Thyroid Nodules Seen on US Images: Deep Learning May Match Performance of Radiologists., Radiology, vol 292 no. 3 (2019), pp. 695-701 [10.1148/radiol.2019181343] [abs].
- Saha, A; Grimm, LJ; Ghate, SV; Kim, CE; Soo, MS; Yoon, SC; Mazurowski, MA, Machine learning-based prediction of future breast cancer using algorithmically measured background parenchymal enhancement on high-risk screening MRI., J Magn Reson Imaging, vol 50 no. 2 (2019), pp. 456-464 [10.1002/jmri.26636] [abs].