Maciej A Mazurowski
Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- BIOSTAT 824: Case Studies in Biomedical Data Science
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
- Buda, M; Wildman-Tobriner, B; Hoang, JK; Thayer, D; Tessler, FN; Middleton, WD; Mazurowski, MA, Management of Thyroid Nodules Seen on US Images: Deep Learning May Match Performance of Radiologists., Radiology, vol 292 no. 3 (2019), pp. 695-701 [10.1148/radiol.2019181343] [abs].
- Saha, A; Grimm, LJ; Ghate, SV; Kim, CE; Soo, MS; Yoon, SC; Mazurowski, MA, Machine learning-based prediction of future breast cancer using algorithmically measured background parenchymal enhancement on high-risk screening MRI., J Magn Reson Imaging, vol 50 no. 2 (2019), pp. 456-464 [10.1002/jmri.26636] [abs].
- Mazurowski, MA, Artificial Intelligence May Cause a Significant Disruption to the Radiology Workforce., Journal of the American College of Radiology : Jacr, vol 16 no. 8 (2019), pp. 1077-1082 [10.1016/j.jacr.2019.01.026] [abs].
- Wildman-Tobriner, B; Buda, M; Hoang, JK; Middleton, WD; Thayer, D; Short, RG; Tessler, FN; Mazurowski, MA, Using Artificial Intelligence to Revise ACR TI-RADS Risk Stratification of Thyroid Nodules: Diagnostic Accuracy and Utility., Radiology, vol 292 no. 1 (2019), pp. 112-119 [10.1148/radiol.2019182128] [abs].
- Zhu, Z; Albadawy, E; Saha, A; Zhang, J; Harowicz, MR; Mazurowski, MA, Deep learning for identifying radiogenomic associations in breast cancer., Comput Biol Med, vol 109 (2019), pp. 85-90 [10.1016/j.compbiomed.2019.04.018] [abs].