Maciej A Mazurowski
Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- BIOSTAT 824: Case Studies in Biomedical Data Science
- ECE 493: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
In the News
- Incubation Awards to Assist Seven Innovative Research Projects Move Toward the Market (Nov 25, 2019 | Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Modanwal, G; Vellal, A; Mazurowski, MA, Normalization of breast MRIs using cycle-consistent generative adversarial networks., Comput Methods Programs Biomed, vol 208 (2021) [10.1016/j.cmpb.2021.106225] [abs].
- Swiecicki, A; Li, N; O'Donnell, J; Said, N; Yang, J; Mather, RC; Jiranek, WA; Mazurowski, MA, Deep learning-based algorithm for assessment of knee osteoarthritis severity in radiographs matches performance of radiologists., Comput Biol Med, vol 133 (2021) [10.1016/j.compbiomed.2021.104334] [abs].
- Swiecicki, A; Konz, N; Buda, M; Mazurowski, MA, A generative adversarial network-based abnormality detection using only normal images for model training with application to digital breast tomosynthesis., Scientific Reports, vol 11 no. 1 (2021) [10.1038/s41598-021-89626-1] [abs].
- Zhu, Z; Bashir, MR; Mazurowski, MA, Deep neural networks trained for segmentation are sensitive to brightness changes: Preliminary results, Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging Proceedings of Spie, vol 11597 (2021) [10.1117/12.2582190] [abs].
- Draelos, RL; Dov, D; Mazurowski, MA; Lo, JY; Henao, R; Rubin, GD; Carin, L, Machine-learning-based multiple abnormality prediction with large-scale chest computed tomography volumes., Med Image Anal, vol 67 (2021) [10.1016/j.media.2020.101857] [abs].