Associate Professor in Radiology
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor in Radiology
- Associate Professor in Biostatistics and Bioinformatics
- Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Member of the Duke Cancer Institute
- Office Location: Dept of Radiology, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 684-1440
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Louisville, 2008
- ECE 899: Special Readings in Electrical Engineering
- MEDPHY 762: Data Science
In the News
- Incubation Awards to Assist Seven Innovative Research Projects Move Toward the Market (Nov 25, 2019 | Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Hou, Rui, Yifan Peng, Lars J. Grimm, Yinhao Ren, Maciej A. Mazurowski, Jeffrey R. Marks, Lorraine M. King, Carlo C. Maley, E Shelley Hwang, and Joseph Y. Lo. “Anomaly Detection of Calcifications in Mammography Based on 11,000 Negative Cases.” Ieee Trans Biomed Eng 69, no. 5 (May 2022): 1639–50. https://doi.org/10.1109/TBME.2021.3126281.
- Zhu, Zhe, Amber Mittendorf, Erin Shropshire, Brian Allen, Chad Miller, Mustafa R. Bashir, and Maciej A. Mazurowski. “3D Pyramid Pooling Network for Abdominal MRI Series Classification.” Ieee Trans Pattern Anal Mach Intell 44, no. 4 (April 2022): 1688–98. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPAMI.2020.3033990.
- Dahal, L., F. I. Tushar, E. Abadi, R. B. Fricks, M. Mazurowski, W. P. Segars, E. Samei, and J. Y. Lo. “Virtual versus reality: external validation of COVID-19 classifiers using XCAT phantoms for chest radiography.” In Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging Proceedings of Spie, Vol. 12031, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2612975.
- Modanwal, Gourav, Adithya Vellal, and Maciej A. Mazurowski. “Normalization of breast MRIs using cycle-consistent generative adversarial networks.” Comput Methods Programs Biomed 208 (September 2021): 106225. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cmpb.2021.106225.
- Buda, Mateusz, Ashirbani Saha, Ruth Walsh, Sujata Ghate, Nianyi Li, Albert Swiecicki, Joseph Y. Lo, and Maciej A. Mazurowski. “A Data Set and Deep Learning Algorithm for the Detection of Masses and Architectural Distortions in Digital Breast Tomosynthesis Images.” Jama Netw Open 4, no. 8 (August 2, 2021): e2119100. https://doi.org/10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2021.19100.