Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, 1427 Fciemas, Box 90281, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 668-7418
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of California - Santa Barbara, 2002
- Chorniak, Ericka, Yang Liu, Ren Odion, Wiguins Etienne, Aidan Canning, Smita K. Nair, Paolo Maccarini, Gregory M. Palmer, Brant A. Inman, and Tuan Vo-Dinh. “Intravital optical imaging for immune cell tracking after photoimmunotherapy with plasmonic gold nanostars.” Nanotechnology 33, no. 47 (August 31, 2022). https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/ac893a.
- Liu, Yang, Ericka Chorniak, Ren Odion, Wiguins Etienne, Smita K. Nair, Paolo Maccarini, Gregory M. Palmer, Brant A. Inman, and Tuan Vo-Dinh. “Plasmonic gold nanostars for synergistic photoimmunotherapy to treat cancer.” Nanophotonics 10, no. 12 (September 2021): 3295–3302. https://doi.org/10.1515/nanoph-2021-0237.
- Cupil-Garcia, V., Y. Liu, B. M. Crawford, P. Chongsathidkiet, G. Palmer, P. Maccarini, P. E. Fecci, B. Inman, and T. Vo-Dinh. “Nanostar probes: A golden platform for Synergistic Immuno Photothermal Nanotherapy (SYMPHONY) for the treatment of metastatic cancer.” In Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging Proceedings of Spie, Vol. 11257, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2552995.
- Tan, Wei Phin, Andrew Chang, Steven C. Brousell, Dominic C. Grimberg, Joseph J. Fantony, Thomas A. Longo, Wiguins Etienne, Ivan Spasojevic, Paolo Maccarini, and Brant A. Inman. “Safety and efficacy of intravesical chemotherapy and hyperthermia in the bladder: results of a porcine study.” Int J Hyperthermia 37, no. 1 (2020): 854–60. https://doi.org/10.1080/02656736.2020.1780328.
- Liu, Yang, Pakawat Chongsathidkiet, Bridget M. Crawford, Ren Odion, Cosette A. Dechant, Hanna R. Kemeny, Xiuyu Cui, et al. “Plasmonic gold nanostar-mediated photothermal immunotherapy for brain tumor ablation and immunologic memory.” Immunotherapy 11, no. 15 (October 2019): 1293–1302. https://doi.org/10.2217/imt-2019-0023.