Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Assistant Professor in the Department of Anesthesiology
- Office Location: 100 Science Dr., Box 90291 - Rm 130, Hudson Hall, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 681-2236
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of California - Santa Barbara, 2002
- BME 394: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- Srinivasan, Ethan S., Yang Liu, Ren A. Odion, Pakawat Chongsathidkiet, Lucas P. Wachsmuth, Aden P. Haskell-Mendoza, Ryan M. Edwards, et al. “Gold Nanostars Obviate Limitations to Laser Interstitial Thermal Therapy (LITT) for the Treatment of Intracranial Tumors.” Clin Cancer Res 29, no. 16 (August 15, 2023): 3214–24. https://doi.org/10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-22-1871.
- Chorniak, Ericka, Yang Liu, Ren Odion, Wiguins Etienne, Aidan Canning, Smita K. Nair, Paolo Maccarini, Gregory M. Palmer, Brant A. Inman, and Tuan Vo-Dinh. “Intravital optical imaging for immune cell tracking after photoimmunotherapy with plasmonic gold nanostars.” Nanotechnology 33, no. 47 (August 31, 2022). https://doi.org/10.1088/1361-6528/ac893a.
- Liu, Yang, Ericka Chorniak, Ren Odion, Wiguins Etienne, Smita K. Nair, Paolo Maccarini, Gregory M. Palmer, Brant A. Inman, and Tuan Vo-Dinh. “Plasmonic gold nanostars for synergistic photoimmunotherapy to treat cancer.” Nanophotonics 10, no. 12 (September 2021): 3295–3302. https://doi.org/10.1515/nanoph-2021-0237.
- Cupil-Garcia, V., Y. Liu, B. M. Crawford, P. Chongsathidkiet, G. Palmer, P. Maccarini, P. E. Fecci, B. Inman, and T. Vo-Dinh. “Nanostar probes: A golden platform for Synergistic Immuno Photothermal Nanotherapy (SYMPHONY) for the treatment of metastatic cancer.” In Progress in Biomedical Optics and Imaging - Proceedings of SPIE, Vol. 11257, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1117/12.2552995.
- Tan, Wei Phin, Andrew Chang, Steven C. Brousell, Dominic C. Grimberg, Joseph J. Fantony, Thomas A. Longo, Wiguins Etienne, Ivan Spasojevic, Paolo Maccarini, and Brant A. Inman. “Safety and efficacy of intravesical chemotherapy and hyperthermia in the bladder: results of a porcine study.” Int J Hyperthermia 37, no. 1 (2020): 854–60. https://doi.org/10.1080/02656736.2020.1780328.