Associate Professor of Computer Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Computer Science
- Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: Lsrc-D336, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-6536
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2004
- B.S.E. Tsinghua University (China), 1996
Awards, Honors, and Distinctions
- Faculty Early Career Development (CAREER) Program. National Science Foundation. 2009
- COMPSCI 356: Computer Network Architecture
- COMPSCI 514: Advanced Computer Networks
- ECE 356: Computer Network Architecture
- ECE 494: Projects in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- ECE 558: Advanced Computer Networks
- Tang, H; Cui, Y; Wu, J; Yang, X; Yang, Z, Trigger relationship aware mobile traffic classification, Proceedings of the International Symposium on Quality of Service, Iwqos 2019 (2019) [10.1145/3326285.3329050] [abs].
- Zheng, S; Zhou, Z; Tang, H; Yang, X, SwitchMan: An easy-to-use approach to secure user input and output, Proceedings 2019 Ieee Symposium on Security and Privacy Workshops, Spw 2019 (2019), pp. 105-113 [10.1109/SPW.2019.00029] [abs].
- Xie, B; Yang, X; Yu, Z; Luo, G; Guo, R, Two-stage optimization model for annual rolling generation scheduling considering open and impartial dispatching, Dianli Zidonghua Shebei / Electric Power Automation Equipment, vol 38 no. 12 (2018), pp. 155-161 [10.16081/j.issn.1006-6047.2018.12.023] [abs].
- Zheng, S; Yang, X, DynaShield: A cost-effective DDoS defense architecture, Sigcomm 2018 Proceedings of the 2018 Posters and Demos, Part of Sigcomm 2018 (2018), pp. 15-17 [10.1145/3234200.3234232] [abs].
- Yang, J; Yang, X; Zhou, Z; Wu, X; Benson, T; Hu, C, FOCUS: Function Offloading from a Controller to Utilize Switch power, 2016 Ieee Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks, Nfv Sdn 2016 (2017), pp. 199-205 [10.1109/NFV-SDN.2016.7919498] [abs].