Daniel L. Marks
Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Research Professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Office Location: 3529 CIEMAS, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-3682
- Email Address: email@example.com
- ECE 590: Advanced Topics in Electrical and Computer Engineering
In the News
- Gigapixel camera could help clinicians catch signs of melanoma earlier (Oct 29, 2014)
- Duke's ultra high resolution camera for spotting new skin moles to help stop melanoma (Oct 7, 2014 | Medgadget )
- Mrozack, A; Heimbeck, M; Marks, DL; Richard, J; Everitt, HO; Brady, DJ, Adaptive millimeter-wave synthetic aperture imaging for compressive sampling of sparse scenes., Optics express, vol 22 no. 11 (2014), pp. 13515-13530 [10.1364/oe.22.013515] [abs].
- Furxhi, O; Marks, DL; Brady, DJ, Echelle crossed grating millimeter wave beam scanner., Optics express, vol 22 no. 13 (2014), pp. 16393-16407 [10.1364/oe.22.016393] [abs].
- Marks, DL; Llull, PR; Phillips, Z; Anderson, JG; Feller, SD; Vera, EM; Son, HS; Youn, SH; Kim, J; Gehm, ME; Brady, DJ; Nichols, JM; Judd, KP; Duncan, MD; Waterman, JR; Stack, RA; Johnson, A; Tennill, R; Olson, CC, Characterization of the AWARE 10 two-gigapixel wide-field-of-view visible imager., Applied Optics, vol 53 no. 13 (2014), pp. C54-C63 [10.1364/ao.53.000c54] [abs].
- Youn, SH; Son, HS; Marks, DL; Shaw, JM; McLaughlin, PO; Feller, SD; Brady, DJ; Kim, J, Optical performance test and validation of microcameras in multiscale, gigapixel imagers., Optics express, vol 22 no. 3 (2014), pp. 3712-3723 [10.1364/oe.22.003712] [abs].
- Marks, DL; Furxhi, O; Brady, DJ, W-band imager without mechanical scanning based on an echelle spectrometer, International Conference on Infrared, Millimeter, and Terahertz Waves (2014) [10.1109/IRMMW-THz.2014.6956042] [abs].